Chapter 23: Darjeeling India

Aaron's POV

After the Ice Dancers picked up their tip, we took a tip from the Don box.

"Hm... we're going to Darjeeling India." I read.

Don's POV

"Yes, Darjeeling. Where the world's finest teas are grown like a psalm, neoguri, and several more I can't pronounce. Teams must fly to Bagdogra India then take taxis here to the mountains of Darjeeling to find this Don box with their next travel tip."

Aaron's POV

After getting our tip we quickly ran back outside. We were rushing, traveling as quick as we could.

But not like it mattered because we ended up on the same flight....

Yeah, more hard work gone to waste. I decided to check up on Devin. I'm still trying to help him with his feelings for Carrie.

I saw Carrie get up and walked off. He heavily sighed to himself. I sat down where Carrie was sitting.

"Well? Any progress?" I asked.

"Well. She knows I like Utensils."

"How did you end up-.... nevermind. I won't asked."

"Ugh! Why does this have to be so hard?" Devin asked.

"I don't know, but it seems like you keep making it worse. It's only 8 letters Devin. Pull yourself together." I pointed." If you don't tell her, no one will. She's not going to kill you for having special feelings for her."

"I know. I don't even know what's holding me back from telling her."

"It's probably your fear." I guessed.

"Pfft. I'm not scared of Carrie."

"No. I know that. I meant your fear of rejection." I explained.

MacArthur randomly started crying obnoxiously on the plane. Something about her partners arm being broken. I'm not going to think too deep into it.

+

After the plane ride we went dashing out of the plane. We got a Taxi and got to the Don box.

Yeah, this is getting VERY repetitive. Everyone was struggling against the heat.

I mean it was very VERY hot but we managed okay. We did that Egypt challenge during world tour so.... and the one during the beginning of the season.

We managed to get to the Don box. Courtney picked up the tip. I took off my jacket and wiped some of the sweat off of my face.

"Tea time?" Courtney read.

Don's POV

"Each racer must strap on one of these backrests and fill it to the brim with these tea leaves. Once full, teams must bring their baskets to this local. If she approves of their haul, she'll give them their next tip."

Aaron's POV

Me and Courtney headed over to pick some of the leaves. So far it wasn't the worst, it was just very VERY tiring and time consuming.

Filling a basket this big ONE LEAF AT A TIME is tiring. We noticed the Ice Dancers picking leaves right next to us.

"I'm getting a negative vibe from them." I told Courtney.

"Should we pick somewhere else?" Courtney suggested.

"Definitely." I stated.

We moved to a different bush and continued picking there. But the Ice Dancers followed us. Courtney quickly got fed up with it.