Chapter 8: Hawaii

Aaron's POV

Since we arrived second, we were the second team to get our travel tip.

"Take a Donkey cart to Bucharest and fly to Hawaii!" Courtney read.

Me, Courtney, along with two other teams got on the donkey cart. The sisters were playing charades with the reality TV Pros.

Owen was attempting to guess what Kitty was but it wasn't working so well. Though it's kinda clear to see that she was imitating a camera.

"Cheesecake?' Owen guessed.

"Click." Kitty continued to demonstrate.

"Oh, exploding chocolate cheesecake." Owen guessed.

"Camera. It's camera. She said click, how did you not get that? Did you hear that? How do you put up with this all day long?" Emma said but Noah was just smiling creepily at her.

Our cart hit a slight bump, but it didn't cause any damage really. Just a slight shake.

After we got to the airport we got our tickets. All of the teams are on the same flight. Me and Courtney decided to just talk about what ever came to our minds.

Like the view from up here, and creative ways to spend the money. After the plane landed we were greeted with a necklace made of local flowers. Very pretty.

After that we got our tip.

"Looks like another batch or watch. And I think it's my turn." I said.

"Whoever didn't do Gymnastics in Romania has to go dive for wedding rings." Courtney read.

"Wow. Wedding? Already?" I smirked.

"Haha. Very funny." Courtney playfully rolled her eyes.

Don's POV

"In this challenge. Botchers must dive into Hawaii's most popular wedding bay and retrieve one of the rings from the bottom."

Aaron's POV

"Then swim to beach at the tip of the bay to meet your partner." Courtney finished reading.

"Let's hop to it." I grinned.

+

We arrived at the bay. Courtney gave me a kiss in the cheek.

"A kiss for luck." She gave me a thumbs up.

I grinned and then dived into the water. I began swimming around for a ring. I reached around and ended up grabbing an eel. Which resulted in me getting shocked.

But with due time, I found a ring.

"Nice work Aaron!" Courtney cheered.

I put the ring on to keep hold of it and then started swimming to the beach as fast as I can.

After reaching the beach, we got our next tip.

"Hm. Another All in." I read.

"Good."

"Agreed. We work best as a team anyway." I grinned.

"In this Hawaiian wedding ritual, teams must walk on hit coals. In this challenge, brides wear a grass skirt and grooms wear wreath of maile as they carry their brides across this lath of hot coals. It's a test of strength and honor, and if any part of them catches on fire grass skirt included It's back to the start. Once they reach the end untoasted it's a foot race to the chill zone." Courtney read.

"And I'm assuming we can't wear shoes." I raised an eyebrow.

"Of course you can't. It's a test of strength and honor. If you wear shoes, it kinda defeats the purpose."

"You make a point."

Courtney put on the grass skirt and I put on the groom's piece. We stood in front of the hot coals.

"Well. Here goes nothing." I sighed.

I swept Courtney off her feet.

"Just try to think cold thoughts. Like that time you gave me your coat in the Yukons. Just mentally distract yourself so you won't acknowledge the coals too much."

"I'll do my best."

I started to walk across the coals. I was keeping calm, trying not to freak out from the burns.

"That's it. Keep going. You're doing great." Courtney grinned.

I kept myself distracted on Courtney's smile. I continued to walk over the coals. After some time, I wort of got use to it.

"Um. Aaron. You can put me down now."

"Hm.. oh. Done already? Wow. That was a lot faster than I thought."

Confessional

"Okay. Really Aaron. I'm seriously impressed." Courtney told me.

"Oh. Well, you know. I try very hard."

Confessional ends

After crossing the hot coals we met Don at the chill zone.

"Complex Strategist. You're in second."

"Whoo! Go team!" We cheered.