Chapter 22: Russia

Aaron's POV

After the Axis of evil got their tips, we were allowed to get ours.

"Catch a flight to Siberia." Courtney read.

Don's POV

"Siberia. This massive province of Russia is home to the Siberian Tiger, Siberian Husky, and probably anything else that prep is the word, 'Siberia'. Teama will travel to this Russian airport to find this Don box to retrieve their next tip.

Aaron's POV

I quickly grabbed our tip from the Don box, skimmed over it quickly and then we dashed off and got into a taxi.

"We have to be quick, okay. With the Axis of evil being powerful, who knows who they'll target." I stated.

"I know. I felt so safe when there were so many teams left but now..."

"There's only us and five others."

When we got off, We ran like out lives depended on it. If we missed this flight, we would be stuck in the bottom three.

Thankfully we ran with enough speed and just made it. The plane door shuttled right after the best friends got on.

"Nice!" I cheered.

"Woo hoo!" Kitty cheered.

"That was too close." Carrie sighed in relief.

I sat down and heavily sighed. That could've gone WAY worse.

"Okay. We seriously need a game plan here." I stated.

"I hate to say it but you're right. This is too risky to go into without an organized plan." Courtney stated.

Devin came over to where we were sitting.

"Hey, um. Could I barrow Aaron for a second?" Devin asked.

"Sure. I'm gonna go see if the plane has any notepads. And see how the Sisters are doing." Courtney got up and Devin took her spot.

"So? Did you manage to tell her?" I asked.

"I managed to tell her I like Unibrows?" He nervously chuckled.

"What?! How did you end up doing that?!" I gave my head a slight tilt.

"I don't know! And the harder I try, the more I mess up!" He face palmed.

"You have to tell her. If you don't. It's just going to get worst. If you keep going about it this way you might end up losing your chance to even get rejected. N-not that you will but, I think you get what I'm trying to say."

"Yeah... I get it. But it's just so hard. It's like my mind knows what it wants to say but it ends up saying something else."

"I get that. But this way is ruining your chances. It gets more and more jeopardized the more you continue to do this. You have to do something!"

"I'm trying!"

"I know! But maybe don't say anything until you can get your words together, K?" I advised.

"Okay. Thanks Aaron. Not sure what I would without your help."

"You would probably be sitting next to her sweating like a dog." I answered with a grin.

"Yeah. You're probably right."

+

When the plane finally landed we all ran out racing for the tip. We got to the Don box and picked up our tip.

"We have to ice yacht to the Kila super deep borehole in our swimsuits." I read.

Don's POV