Chapter 6: Brazil

Aaron's POV

After the first 7 teams picked up their travel tips, it was our turn to collect a tip from the Don Box. I grabbed our tip and read over.

"Looks like we're heading to Brazil. Let's go." I grinned.

+

We ended up getting on the second flight.

Confessional

"Ugh! I can't believe I caused us to go all the way down to 8th place. I mean, seriously?" Courtney crossed her arms.

"Courtney. Stop beating yourself up about that. We're doing fine. We already got first before. As long as we're in the game, we're okay."

"Yeah. I know. But I don't take failure lightly."

Confessional ends

Turns out, flight ones flight somehow got a flat tire.

So in a way, we were lucky. But we're on a plane with smelly farm animals.

"Ugh. This plane is making think of that horrible farm field trip I had in 7th grade." I grumbled.

"Oh?" Courtney raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. It was a very smelly farm trip. Plus we didn't really do anything."

+

After waiting some time, our plane landed and we dashed off. We picked up our tip and began to read over it.

"It's a batch or watch." MacArthur said from behind us.

Don's POV

"In this batch or watch, whoever didn't swim with shark in the Mediterranean mist try to perform a traditional Brazilian rite of passage. And stick their hand inside this Mitt full of venomous bullet ants to receive their next travel tip."

Aaron's POV

Me, and some of the teams looked at the mitt. The vegans took a shot at it first. It was going well until one of the adversity twins bumped into her causing her face to fall in the mitt.

She managed to get the tip but....... let's just say her face was completely remodeled and not in a good way.

The step brother got their tip. Then the cadets. I took a deep breath and approached the mitten.

"Come on Aaron. You got this." Courtney encouraged.

"Y-yeah. You're right." I stuttered worried.

I quickly dove my hand in and grabbed a tip. My hand is now and pain and frankly I just want to get this challenge over with.

"How's your hand holding up?" Courtney asked.

"It's in a lot of pain, but I'll survive. Let's keep moving." I said handing her the tip.

"Feeling divine, then swing your butts to the coconuts." Courtney read.

Don's POV

"Teams must cross this gorge by any means necessary and then search for their next tip hidden in these piles of coconuts."

Aaron's POV

Me and Courtney.... okay more so Courtney was coming up with a way for us to cross the gorge.

See, I'm kinda in too much pain to even think straight.

"Ugh. Man, it feels like my hand it practically beating and twitching."

"Um. Could you actually try to help me come up with an idea?" Courtney crossed her arms.

"Sorry, it's just there bites are.... they're distracting."