Chapter 14: Australia to New Zealand

Aaron's POV

Me and Courtney got our tip.

"It's an all-in. Bunny bagging." Courtney read.

"Bunny bagging?" I raised an eyebrow.

Don's POV

"Yes. Bunny bagging. These fluffy fellows  seem cute, but they're considered the thieving rodents to Australian farmers. The Aussies put up fences but they still get in. Each team must collect ten rabbits in a sack and turn them in to the jolly fella. And as an added bonus, somewhere one this farm is an albino bunny. The team that find it can skip directly to the next challenge."

Aaron's POV

"LET'S SAVE THIS FARM!" Rock cheered loudly as every went along to get their rabbits.

We kinda destroyed the farmers cabbages in the process so it kinda defeats the purpose of collecting the rabbits.

But a challenge is a challenge so.... yeah. Me and Courtney grouped up and were coming up with a plan.

"Hey, remember that time on the Island when Duncan was getting a rabbit for DJ?"

"Yeah. I do. Not necessarily something I like to remember." Courtney crossed her arms .

"Yeah. But you remember how he was doing it, right?"

"Yeah. He was using a carrot to lead it."

"All we need is nine carrots and we just have to lead them into our sack."

"Great idea."

Confessional

"We finished so badly last time. 10th place!"

"Yeah. We're better than that." I crossed my arms.

"Hopefully this Duncan-inspired plan will bring us into the lead."

"Hopefully. Huh? Duncan was actually useful for once."

Confessional ends

We gather up some carrots. Courtney had the sack and I had the carrots. Basically the plan was to lead one bunny towards Courtney. Throw the carrot in the sack and then have Courtney close it.

Then rinse and repeat the strategy over and over.

+

After we did it nine times in a row, we took our sack to the Australian farmer.

"Nine rabbits right here." I said.

The farmer grinned and handed us our next tip.

"Glide asunder from the great down under." I read as me and Courtney exchanged a look.

Don's POV

"That's right. Teams must now take one of these gliders and fly away from Australia to this chill zone at New Zealand's asprising mountain." Don said.

Aaron's POV

We got in our glider and took off into the air. Courtney insisted on steering so I let her. She's always been a good leader.

After carefully gliding we got to the Carpet of Completion

"Complex Strategist. You're in second." Don told us.

We high fived. Somehow the Ice Dancers beat us here... not sure how but we're still in the race so that's good.

An: sorry it took 4 days to update(not my worst). I'm kinda buried in my work.

Getting a LOT of test stuff. So. Yeah.... but I have a 3 day weekend coming up so even though I have a test and my birthday to celebrate during the weekend I'll still try to update.(I Unfortunately have school in my birthday but I'm gonna celebrate during the weekend since that's just better for me)

Anyways, thanks for reading. Sorry this one is kinda bland and short. Couldn't really come up with much for this chapter so Yeah. Thanks for reading. See ya!

ıllıllı ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴅᴏɴᴄᴜʟᴏᴜs ʀᴀᴄᴇ(ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛɴᴇʏ x ᴏᴄ) ıllıllıOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara