Kinda important(AN)

Hey guys. Um it's me. Sorry for not updating in a while.

My inspiration has been in the dumps. Really really deep in the dumps. I honestly don't feel like writing each episode one by one by one over and over.

It all just feels really repetative. It honestly just feels draining to me.

I write for fun usually but I've grown bored of it(at least with this story particular)

Again I'm sorry.

Now, I know that's some harsh news but here's the good news.

I will complete the book. I know what it's like to start reading something and the writer just never returns.

I'm not gonna do that. So here's what I'll do. I have one special chapters planned that's suppose to take place and show the aftermath of everything.

It takes place after the race(And yes, Courtney and Aaron do win),

After that chapter I'll be done.

Again, I'm sorry it has to end this way. I just don't feel any spark or ideas appearing.

I might return to write other stuff. But as of now, it all just feels like a big H.W. assignment and I don't want to feel that way towards my books.

Again I'm truly sorry. Anyways I'll try to release the extra chapter as soon as I can.

Anyways if you actually stayed to read that, thanks for stopping by I'll see you around.