𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4 - 𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓪'𝓼 𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷

Warning this chapter may have contents of graphic imagery. If you do not wish to read this because its disturbing then you might as well skip this chapter. I recommend not skipping this chapter duo to important events coming up very soon.

Nobody's POV

AHEM

"I hate to interrupt this moment between you two love birds but we really have to do something about a certain female titan right before your eyes" Commented Erwin

"WE ARE NOT TOGETHER!" They both shouted whilst letting each other go.

"Yeah okay whatever focus on the task at hand. Oh and its good to see you aren't dead Maya" whilst smiling.

"Why? Did you think I was inside a titans belly? No way eyebrows that ain't my style" she said smirking

"Well it took you long enough to complete the mission. But seriously its good to have you ad your squad back. Where are they? "

"Actually I sent them after squad Levi for extra protection for Cadet Jaeger"

Erwin just gave her a nod as approval.

All of a sudden the female titan let out an ear screeching noise.

"What the hell was that!" Maya exclaimed

Levi looked around and saw exactly what Erwin saw. Titans running towards them. 

"All soldiers draw your blades and prepare for battle!" Erwin ordered

All of the soldiers already had their blades drawn waiting for a blood bath to happen. The weird thing was that the titans took no interest in the humans. They all ran towards the female titan and started eating her.

"You called for back up didn't you!?" Levi shouted going over and stomping her head blades still drawn.

"ALL SOLDIERS PROTECT THE FEMALE TITAN WITH YOUR LIVES WE CANNNOT LET HER GET AWAY"

"ENGAGE IN BATTLE" 

Maya's POV
tone. Man I was tired.

"You know it Brat" he responded

"LET'S GO!" We shouted in unison slashing at every titan we came across.

After killing every titan in our way we were both covered in titan blood.

"Ugh disgusting. I hate that they even have blood in the first place." Levi said in an irritated tone.

"Yeah me too but hey at least I'm not a clean freak" I mumbled thinking he couldn't hear me.

"What was that Maya? Care to say that again."

I could feel two holes being burned into my skull from his death stare.

"God your such a clean freak"

"You little bi-"

"The female titan has got away. Levi go refuel your gas tanks and blades. Maya you go and find both squads. I want a report on what's happening over there. And-"

"Protect Eren with my life yes Erwin I know I'll be back soon" 

I was using my 3DMG to get to both squads quickly.

I caught up to the squads and called on one of my cadets.

"Mason, what's been going on anything suspicious?"

"No ma'am nothing has happened all we heard was a scream which I'm guessing is the female titan?"

"Yes it was but that doesn't matter now all we need to do it protect Jaeger and get back to the walls as quick as possible. Lets move out squads!"