𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 18 - 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓲𝓶

Maya's POV
Once Erwin told me that Levi wasn't himself at all. I knew that I had to bring the old Levi back. From what I've heard he never comes out of his room often. It's also been said that he's a lot more aggressive towards the cadets to what he normally is.
"I swear I'll bring you back." I mumbled to myself.
Currently I'm walking down the long halls of the survey corps. My wings tucked behind my back to help them relax after flying. A certain cadet passed me.
"C-captain? Is that really you? I don't believe it!" The male cadet shouted. I looked surprised at the reaction until I noticed who it was.
"Mason... Your alive!" I shouted. Tears were forming at the corners of my eyes.
"Never mind me! What about you! I watched your body get buried!" He shouted. I put my finger on his lip to silence him.
"That's a secret. But right now where is Levi?" I questioned. I was thrilled to see Mason but I had to find Levi. I can't waste anymore time...
"He's currently in his office Captain!" He said.
"Thank you... I'll speak with you later. Right now I need to find him!" With that I walked towards his office.
Luckily it was only a few doors down from mine. Once I reached the door it was silent. Nobody was roaming the corridors.
I raised my hand to knock but for some strange reason I hesitated. I didn't know what lord beyond this door. I didn't know what to see or what to expect.
I let out a nervous sigh and knocked three times.
After a few seconds there was no reply until suddenly.
"What do you want!?" He half shouted.
I could hear the hurt in his voice... It's probably from the loss of his team. He wouldn't be sad over me.
"Sir can I come in?" I didn't want to give myself away just yet. I have to see how he would react to me being a cadet.
"Whatever. Just make it quick you brat." He said.
And with that I twisted the door knob and entered the room.
I was greeted with a very messy room. Nothing like I had seen before. There were empty glasses everywhere. Clearly of alcohol. But he never drank.
I stood there shocked. Speechless even.
I didn't know what to say. But I had to do something. He wasn't even looking at me. He was stood at the window with his hands on it looking out at the view.
"Sir are you okay?" I questioned.
"Does it look like I'm okay brat? I'm fine. If your here to check up on me then it's pointless because I'll just send you out." He said in a deadly tone. I hated when he was angry but this was next level.
"What if I am sir? Apparently you've been acting differently.." I could tell that I was nervous because I was fiddling with my hands looking down at the ground.
"I have? Have I?" He questioned. Slowly he started to turn around.
My confidence came back.
"Is that because of your squad?"
"No cadet stay out of it. It's non of your business what I do in my free time." He demanded. He suddenly stopped turning around to go back out to looking out of the window.
"What is that the cause of your grieving or perhaps it's something else? What about Corporal Maya Jones?" I spoke up. He flinched at the name.
Bingo.
That's what he's been avoiding. That one name.
"Shut up! Get out!" He screamed.
"Your grieving over her! She wants you to be happy!" I screamed. Tears welling up in my eyes.
"Cadet shut the fuck up!?" He screamed.
Suddenly he turned around and stopped. I stood there in my angel form. Tears flowing down my face with a hurtful expression.

He stood there shocked

He stood there shocked. He didn't move. He didn't react. He just stood there with his eyes wide and his mouth hanging open.
"You were hurting and still are because of me... I'm sorry that I made those decisions. Especially the one where I sent your team to their deaths. I'm sorry that I was clumsy and killed myself. But it was an order." I said as I stood there. I wrapped my wings around me to try and hind my face. But the tears just kept coming out.
"How?" Was the only thing he said. I didn't respond. I kept my gaze to the floor as the clear liquid stained my puffy red cheeks.
"Maya... How?" He started to get a bit more demanding.
"I can't tell..." I whispered. I looked up at him to find his eyes full of tears.
All of a sudden he ran at me making my wings go back to their folded position. I got engulfed in a very tight hug. His arms snakes around waist pulling out body together with a loud thud.
We didn't keep our balance so we ended up falling. My wings hit the floor and luckily I spread them out in time so that they wouldn't got hurt.
Levi's face with in the crook of my neck. His hot tears wetting my armour. But I couldn't care less.
"If you can't yell me why. Then answer one thing for me." His voice was shaking from sobbing.
"W-what is it?" I said trying to process what just happened. All of a sudden his leg got high as he started to get up from the hug. I felt tingles go throughout my body as his leg got higher in between my thighs.
"Before you died after saving everybody. You said three things. Remember?" He said. His eyes now looking into my puffy ones. My cheeks started to burn up as I looked away from his glorious gaze.
"I-I think so..." I mumbled. Still keeping my gaze away from his.
He brought his hands towards the side of my head and smirked. My eyes went wide from his actions causing me to blush even more.
"You think so? So if you remember why don't you tell me then? Or do I have to do something?" He questioned. His grin didn't wipe off of his gorgeous face. He brought his leg a bit further up in between my thigh. I squeezed my eyes shut trying not to make a sound. Since becoming an angel my senses are heightened. Meaning that my skin is more sensitive.
"I love you...?" I whispered. By this point my cheeks were burning. I locked my eyes onto his and just started into the steel-blue orbs that I adored so much.

Levi's POV
Seeing Maya again has me in all sorts of emotions. But right now I have to say it. She has to be mine.
"Oh do you now?" I questioned teasingly. My grin didn't fade.
Her cheeks were bright red as I kept moving my leg higher up in between her thighs. She would squirm or squeeze her eyes shut.
"Y-yes I do... Now please get off of me... Your teasing me too much..." She pleaded.
She's too adorable especially when she's like this.
"How about...? No." I announced. Her eyes widened in shock as I smashed my lips against hers. She let out a muffled squeal of surprise but soon kissed back. I pulled away and said.
"Maya Jones I love you so fucking much. Don't ever leave my side again I don't know what I would do in this lonely world without you!" I pleaded.
Her ruby red eyes met my steel-blue ones. Her eyes were gems. So rare that you couldn't find them. Guess I found the rare beauty then.
She looked back down at my lips and blushed.
I then noticed that she was biting her lip. I smirked at this and slammed my lips back onto her. This time it was passionate and deep. Her arms snakes around my neck as I kept mine beside her head to maintain balance.
My tongue slid against her lips begging for an entrance. However she kept her mouth closed and smiled slightly. I growled then and lifted my leg all the way up to her area. She let out a big gasp and I took the opportunity to slide my tongue into her mouth.
She moaned a little at the sudden move. But soon gave in as I proclaimed dominance. My tongue explored all of her mouth before having to pull away for air.
"Wow" was all she said as she tried to catch her breath.
"I can't wait for the future.. The things we will do will be amazing" I whispered in her ear. I got off of her and helped her up.
She stretched out her wings and gave them a quick brush down.
"So are you going to stay in your form all of the time or what?" I questioned.
"I've permanently got these wings forever since I had to give up my humanity to become a full time demon-angel. But I can still use my forms and summon things here." She announced. I got curious so I stood behind her and poked her wing. Her body shuddered at the touch.
"Are they sensitive?" I asked as I kept poking and gently stroking them in the process.
"Yes very. My senses are all heightened when I'm an angel. Meaning I'm a lot more sensitive than anyone on this planet." She explained in detail. The things I want to do to make you mine.
"Hey Maya?"
"Yes Levi?"
"I love you"
"I love you too"

That's it then! The chapter where they finally confess is here! What do you guys think to Levi? He's a bit frisky isn't he? Hope you liked it! Xx