𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 13 - 𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼

Levi's POV
I was fighting the titans and keeping them at bay to try and buy the survey corps some time to get closer to the wall. I didn't plan this really well seeing as I left my horse next to Maya. Right now there was about 19 titans trying to grab me. I tried to slaughter them all as quick as possible. All that was on my mind was Maya and her condition. Was she okay? That's the one question that haunts my mind. Ever since I saw the incident in the forest of big-ass trees I have never felt more of an urge to protect her more than I do now. To be honest my life has been crap. Before I met her I was having to survive in the underground it was a horrible place. As time wen by I eventually met Farlan and Isabel. They were my first friends. No family. They were all I wanted to protect.
But then one day I met. Beautiful girl with red eyes and golden hair that went to her elbows. It was like meeting a goddess for the very first time. Her blood-like eyes having a watery substance in them. Tears to be extact. I had guessed she was a noble in her choice of clothing. So she must have been from wall Sina. Next to her I saw a little horse. What's a girl doing crying in a corner with a horse? That wasn't the only question that flooded my mind. But I wasn't going to bombard her with questions since I don't even know her.
That's when I took action and spoke to her.
"Oi, you there why are you crying like a baby?" I questioned in a tone that hadn't really turned out the way I thought it would. The blond haired girl looked up at me with her tear stained cheeks.
"W-who are you? Please don't hurt me!" She suddenly shouted. I was a bit taken back form shock not thinking that she would actually shout at me. Maybe she doesn't know who I am? She really isn't from the underground. Who am I kidding she's likely from Wall Sina.
"Tch. The names Levi brat now tell me yours." I didn't want to sound scary or anything but I couldn't trust someone I didn't know. Everyone knew that.
"Maya Jones do you have a last name?" She questioned further. What is her problem with all of the questions!
"Ackerman the last names Ackerman. Now tell me why are you bent down in a corner crying with a small horse animal thing by your side? You seem pretty pathetic to me."
"1. I'm upset because my Mum has gone away and don't know if she will be okay or not. And 2. The "horse animal thing" that your referred to is a Shetland Pony for your information. And if your wondering I am not pathetic. Don't ever judge somebody for crying it's not a weakness it is a sign of care." She stated, she sounded.m a lot more confident than I expected maybe the brat isn't as weak as I thought. Nice going Levi.
I snapped back to reality and didn't have time to rest to the hand that
had just grabbed me mid way through the air. I tried getting out of the titans iron grip but it wouldn't let go. Shit I'm going to be Titan food if I don't hurry up.
As I was getting closer to the titans mouth. I prepared myself for the pain of my limbs getting ripped off.
In the distance I heard someone scream my name. It was so familiar but who was it? "LEVI! GET OFF OF HIM YOU UGLY BASTARDS!".
I looked in the direction of who screamed it to see an angel? Or a demon. It was like my eyes were tricking me.

Maya? Thats all that I could think of

Maya?
Thats all that I could think of. Her beautiful face filled with fury. It was heartbreaking to see her in such a state. She began slaughtering the Titan with an immense attack. She forged both swords together and she started spinning it around. Once she couldn't go any faster she released the sword and sent to straight for me. Is she trying to kill me!?
Once the swords was closer I closed my eyes. Only to be splattered by blood. I opened them to find myself free falling I also saw the titans head in the ground evaporating. In that moment I blanked out. 

A while later...

I felt myself being held really tightly and felt wind in my face? What the hell? I opened my eyes to find a light blue creature holding me in its claw arms thing. It wasn't holding me right enough that it would harm me though. I tried to get a glimpse of my surroundings only to be found that I saw mid air hovering in the claws of a creature that I didn't know. I looked down to find that we were right outside the wall. I felt relief that this creature had brought me to safety... I hoped... I also spotted the survey corps running towards the gate but heading in a different direction. What the hell if he doing?
I looked further down to find that a Titan was heading straight towards them.
All of a sudden the creature dived down towards the ground holding me in its grip tightly to make sure I didn't fall. Next thing you know it made a loud screeching roar causing the titans attention to be directors at us. The light blue creature opened its mouth and I stared in shock. It's teeth were sharper than anything I had ever seen. It's piercing orange eyes for used in its target. The Titan. I braced first the impact as the creature got closer to it.
All of a sudden my eyes shot open to see that the light blue creature had knocked down the Titan and had it in its mouth. The creature released the Titan and stared flapping its wings again. Only to release a loud roar along with FIRE!
I hid my face away from the burning hot heat as much as I could. The Titan was burnt and couldn't get back up since it had the slaughtered.
I hadn't seen anything more fascinating than that in my life.

Maya's POV
My anger was boiling up inside of me. These things nearly took Levi away from me. They cannot go unpunished.
I muttered an apology to Erwin as if it was my last words. There were way too many titans for me to take down but was I going to give up? Hell no. I wasn't planning on dying any time soon but turns out that fate had different plans. I let out a heavy sigh. I knew that I would have to use that form. It would be the smartest but deadliest option to pick. But I was willing to take that risk.
"I love you Levi..."
I started chanting the words "From heaven to hell. From sea to land. From Snow to water. From Fire to ice. From air to earth. All of these elements create this planet. Bring forth the queen of hell. The mother of dragons!" And everything went black.

Another chapter done! Hope you enjoyed it! Xx Yes I know that I've just made a game of thrones reference but it isn't like that I promise :) x