𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 32 - 𝓛𝓮𝓿𝓲'𝓼 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵

Warning there is lemon in this chapter so if you don't feel comfortable don't read it.

Maya's POV
I was laid down in the infirmary and my whole body was bandaged up. Luckily I had slept for a long time so my powers had come back. I healed all of my wounds and was feeling a lot better. I sat up and realised that Levi was still here. I smiled and tapped him in the shoulder.

He grumbled and rested his head on my lap to get comfortable. I chuckled knowing that I couldn't move because he had used me as a pillow.

"Levi? Hey wake up I need to get changed" he groaned in protest and suddenly his arm's latched onto my waist pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"No" he mumbled. I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean no? I need to get dressed and then I need to see my cadets" the grip on my waist for tighter. I whimper in pain to make out as if he was hurting me. His head shots up and he let go of me. His eyes scanning my body for injuries.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay? Where does it hurt?" He suddenly asked. I started laughing and he looked at me confused.

"Hey calm down I was only joking I'm not injured and you didn't hurt me" I smiled at him. He looked at me confused before a flush of frustration came out.

"Don't ever do that to me again. I was so worried that I caused you pain brat" I pecked his cheek and stood up.

"Well I do apologise but then again I don't because I need to get changed" he looked away in embarrassment before a small smirk appeared on his face.

I looked at him nervously and started to back away to the door. He stood up and started to walk towards me. Soon enough I made it to the door before I could even touch the handle Levi pinned me to it. Locking it in the process. I looked down at the handle.

"Oh? What's wrong my precious girl? Wanting to get away from me?" He smirked. I blushed and kept looking down at the ground.

Suddenly he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. My eyes met his and my pupils widened. He had the look of lust in his eyes.

"I'm guessing you know what I want correct?" He asked in his husky voice. I blushed red knowing what he wanted.

"Me?" I answered. In this situation I knew I wasn't going to get away.

"That's right. I want you. Right here right now" he whispered into my ear.

Suddenly I felt a pair of lips crash i to mine. I squealed in surprise but kissed back after a second. My arms wrapped around his neck as his clung onto my waist as he pulled me close to him. I could feel his tongue slightly graze over my bottom lip. He was asking for an entrance. I playfully denied and he growled.

I didn't feel his hand wander but suddenly something grabbed my breast. I gasped at the sudden action and his tongue shot into my mouth exploring my mouth. I moaned and I could feel him smile.

He tugged at my chest plait. He broke away from the kiss and tried to get let it off. I chuckled at his expression and he shot a look at me.

"What? Your never going to get it off you know" he looked at me in shock as he wanted to take the armour off.

"Here let me help you" he let go of me and stepped back. I transformed into my original form but with a twist to it.

 I transformed into my original form but with a twist to it