𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 26 - 𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼

Nobody's POV

Screams. That's all that could be heard from the deep depths of the old and dampened dungeons. The cries and weeps of someone in pain. A girl wanting to protect her lover and the rest of the world. A girl who was awaiting to relive her death by a monster...

With Levi, Hanji and Erwin

Three knocks on his door and they heard a faint voice allowing them entry. Footsteps and the sliding of chairs as they sat down at the desk. Erwin wondered what brought his Conrad's so early in the morning.
Erwin dragged himself out of his thoughts and finally spoke up braking the silence.
"So Levi, Hanji. What brings you here in my office this early in the morning?" He questioned lots of curiosity laced throughout his voice.
Levi looked at Hanji then back to Erwin and told him everything that had happened with Maya. After hearing the news Erwin was dumbfounded. He didn't know what to do, hell he couldn't even speak.
"So we don't know anything about her disappearance? Why would she vanish?"

"I don't know. But I think someone has took her for personal reasons and don't intend on giving her back." Hanji spoke up her glasses glistening in the sun.

"Okay is our first priority is to capture the female titan. We will do that today as normally, however. Since I have gave Levi the day off I'm going to give you the job of looking into Maya's disappearance. Maybe you could find more clues in the hours we are gone trying to capture Annie once and for all." He gave us all a nod and we headed out of his office to allow him to prepare for today's big events.

Hanji's POV
Once we had gotten out of Erwins office Levi had just been staring at the ground deep in thought. I started to get worried about him since I know what happens when Maya goes missing and leaves him alone. I sigh and patted his shoulder in comfort.

"It'll all be okay Levi. Don't worry, we will get Maya but it may take time. Just don't over stress yourself please. I need you to be able to find something about her disappearance" I spoke up. I could see his brows knitted together in frustration but I knew he wouldn't show his angry side towards me.
"I know and I'll try my best thanks for everything Hanji. Now go and get geared up for today's expedition." I gave him a sympathetic look and started to walk away.

I walked back to my room and started to out on my straps for my ODM gear since I couldn't be bothered doing it earlier because it was effort. I then redid my hair and tied it back up into it's infamous messy ponytail. I then locked the door to my office and room and headed down to my squad to go through the plan of action again for the expedition.

Maya I hope your okay... I promise I'll get you back safe and sound.. Just hang on a little longer for us okay?

Cordilia's POV
Her agonising screams sent a chill to my bone and I loved it every time she would scream out in pain sent waves of pleasure throughout my body. I began laughing and burning her more the hot metal rod burning bright orange and red from the heat emitting from it. Her skin going bright red and blistering was such a beautiful site!

Screams just filled the room making the atmosphere intense and exiting. I couldn't contain my emotions, my laughter got louder than before. I was having the time of my life!

She coughed up blood as I once again stabbed her in the arm. The crimson liquid splattered all over.
"I think this is enough for today, I'm going to perform the ritual as planned. However we need another female." I announced. Her eyes widened at the sudden news that I have just told her.

"No please don't take anyone else! You promised me you wouldn't hurt them! You've got what you want so why would you need anyone else? You said you wanted me yet here I am trapped in your own hands. Here to do anything that you want me to. That's what a slave does don't they?" She begged. I scowled at her expression and sudden burst of energy. Not long ago she was in the verge of passing out due to the agony I had just put her through.

"I said that I wouldn't kill them remember? I didn't agree not to take another female. It's needed for my ritual. So I am keeping my promise however, I'm just having my own little fun along the way my sweet little bitch" I spoke to her with a sickeningly sweet voice.

"Who are you planning on taking?" She asked. I could see that she was pained.

"Oh just some woman named Hanji. I'm sure that will ring a few bells inside that little head of yours. I mean she is your best friend in that little gang of yours isn't she? So it will be like one big family reunion again for the pair of you!" I said to her.

"No please! Anyone but her! Take one of the new cadets or an elderly! Just don't take my best friend away from me! Your going to end up causing a war with two very dangerous people after you!"
This new information had caught my attention. I raised an eyebrow and slowly looked back at her
"And who are these two 'dangerous' people that could cause me to go to war?"

"I'm sure you know my boyfriend Levi. Oh boy I bet he's pissed that I've gone so he's definitely going to be a hard one to get past. I mean we do both share the title of humanities strongest team so I'm sure that wouldn't be much of a problem for you to handle. However we have the other one. His name is Erwin Smith. Commander of the survey corps and a father like figure to me. He also has feelings towards Hanji but won't tell her. He's already super pissed and probably might have a plan to find me soon. But with his 'daughter' and love interest gone I can assure you he will tear you to pieces and once we've been saved I can also announce that I won't go easy on you. But don't worry I'll make your death pretty!" She announced.

I looked at her hideous smirk that was plastered on her face. I smirked back at her and though this is going to be an interesting turn of events.

Nobody's POV

Today's expedition had not gone the way that we had hoped for it to go. Due to Annie trapping herself in the crystal we have no information into why she was acting the way she did.
The whole survey corps had the day off tomorrow due to their hard work and ambition. They deserve it after all.

Levi has looked into the disappearance of Maya and he too thinks someone had kidnapped her. But it couldn't just be any normal person. Hanji came to the conclusion that it was someone like Maya. They must've had powers to make her vanish out of Levi's arms this has made us question what we might be up against. We knew nothing about if target but we also knew a bare minimum about Maya and her powers.

Everyone was in their offices or rooms either doing paperwork or sleeping. Everything was peaceful. It was a quiet night which was good for the higher ups because they could concentrate better.
However things changed very quickly. There was a smashing of glass and a scream.

A females scream to be exact.
The doors slammed open and two males ran towards the scream. They made it to Hanji's office and tried to open the door. Levi placed his palm on the handle to open the door but immediately retracted it due to the handle burning his hand causing it to go red. Levi looked at Erwin and they kicked the door down. Only to be greeted by the vibrant orange flames that were roaring and burning everything in sight.

They looked in at the part of the room where a silhouette stood in the middle of the rooms. It's eyes glowing bright red.

It's wings spread out as the fire was burning at the tips of the them. Both swords in hand as they burned along everything in the room.

They then saw something on the ground.

An unconscious Hanji. They panicked into thinking what had happened.

Levi looked back at the red eyed thing and soon then realised that it was Maya.

"Maya! What the hell are you doing! Why the fuck did you vanish!" He shouted at her. There was a moment of silence before she spoke up.

A tear came down her cheek as she was engulfed in flames but not enough to hurt her. She put a protective barrier around Hanji to stop the flames from harming her.
"I'm sorry Levi, Erwin, but I'm doing this so nobody gets hurt. Please try to find us... we're in the under world. I don't have much time left so please don't leave us for too long because I don't have control over my own body. Levi I love you..."
and with that she picked up Hanji dropped her swords into the flames and flew away out of the window.
Levi screamed for Maya to come back and Erwin stood and watched everything happen. His face plastered in shock and worry. He had to get them both back.
They had just lost both girls to a stranger...

Wow that was a lot! Hope you enjoyed it x