𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 29 - 𝓐 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 "𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻"

Levi's POV
I watched as Maya lead the dragons towards the exit of the different world. She seemed to be breathing heavy. I realised that she had been stabbed by that woman 'Cordilia'. The fight was over and we were going home. We had successfully got Hanji and Maya back and we can finally live a peaceful-ish life.
I looked forward and held onto the dragons reins making sure to keep it under control. I noticed that she hadn't named the dragons and we could just tell they were different from each other because if the colour differences.
I glanced over to Erwin and Hanji and saw that she was still unconscious. I also noticed that she had large black wings on her back. I stated wide eyed and sighed.
What had they been through when we weren't there.
I looked at Erwin and he looked at me. He gave me a sad smile and a small nod showing his gratitude towards me. I nodded my head at him and returned the smile.
Knowing that we didn't do anything for the girls really pains me. Once again I looked back at Maya and saw her pained facial expression. I knew that she was in pain, yet she was the one who was almost saving us.
The ride was a quiet and silent one. Me nor Erwin dared to speak a word. We knew that we had to focus on getting out of here. But we knew that Maya had been through enough so we decided to to ask anything until we got back to the headquarters.
When we thought that everything was alright Maya's dragon started to panic. She looked as though she was trying to calm it down but it wouldn't listen. Soon enough the dragon was trying to go off course and turn around. I could see Maya panicking and it didn't help that she was injured.
"Shit... You guys go on. I need to calm my dragon down the other two know where to go since they lead you here." I looked at her with wide eyes. I knew that she was lying when she was going to calm it down so I nodded. I wasn't going to listen to her plan but I could tell that Erwin was watching me.
"Okay Maya. Be safe and be careful. We don't want an event like last time. So you better come back fine do you hear me?" I saw her eyes tear up a bit as she wiped them. She looked at Erwin and then looked back to me.
"Go now I don't know how long I can keep the dragon under control. Erwin make sure you take care of Hanji for me. Right now she's just knocked out but I went someone to check her over and make sure everything's fine. Once I return I will explain everything and Levi." She looked me directly in the eyes and smiled.
"I love you" she blew me a kiss and went back to calming down her dragon.
We rode off as the dragons took us to the purple void which was the exit.
We were a few minutes away from Maya now so she couldn't see us.
"Erwin-" before I could say anything else he cut me off.
"Go and see to her Levi. Don't let yourself be seen and if necessary attack anything that tries to hurt her. I don't want another incident like last time as I mentioned before"  He looked at me and smiled.
"I will do Erwin and I promise to bring her back" He looked satisfied with the answer and continued to let his dragon lead him towards the exit.
I on the other hand turned. My dragon around and headed back in the direction that Maya was in.
"Go back to your mother. We have to make sure she's okay." I spoke to the dragon in a gentle yet stern voice. The beast was flying gracefully and soon enough grunted as a reply. The dragon speeded up and went back in the direction that we had just came from.
Erwin's POV
I knew that Levi would take care of Maya since he had already asked her to be his girlfriend. I was really worried about her but at the same time I had the love of my life on a dragon leaned against my back as we head out of the strange world.
"Oh Hanji.. If only I had come for you sooner non of this would've happened. Not only did the person who is like my daughter get kidnapped but she was put under a spell to come and take you too. You don't know how worried you both have made me. Why can't we just live our lives peacefully?" I sighed knowing that she can't hear me but the only thing that could was the dragon that I was riding.
I have to say though riding this dragon is really fascinating. I never knew that we could use them for this sort of thing. No matter how scary that they turn out to be. They are actually really useful for man kind.
Suddenly I heard a loud bang from the direction that Levi had just gone in.
"Oh god no please be alright." I spoke out loud. Beads of sweat coming down my forehead as I felt a mass amount of pressure out on my shoulders. I knew that I had to focus on getting Hanji back to our world but I was still scared of what might be happening to Levi and Maya.

Ooo right when we thought everything was going to be fine :) we love a cliff hanger though x