𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 21 - 𝓐𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓮𝓻

Maya's POV
Once he said those words I tended up. I didn't know how to react. I Nobody had ever said anything like this to me. So this was very surprising for me.
I stood there eyes wide not looking at him. My wings were only half folded out to protect Levi from the cold breeze.
"Maya? Are you okay?" His soft husky voice called out to me. I pulled away from the hug and looked him directly in the eyes. My red robs meeting his steel-blue ones. We stood there and stared at each other for about 30 seconds.
I mumbled something but he didn't seem to hear it. I also ignored his last question.
"Hm.. What was that? I couldn't here what you said brat." He mumbled. It was clear that he was hurt from not having an answer to his very direct question towards me.
"Yes." I said a bit louder. My eyes still not moving out of place from his. My cheeks were starting to brunt indicating that I was clearly blushing.
He looked and me and smirked his steel-blue eyes shining as the moved his head closer to mine.
"I'm pretty sure you just said yes" he whispered in a husky voice. His forehead pressed against mine as he closed his eyes. My cheeks were burning bright red at this point. But I hummed in delight and closed my eyes and smiled.
"I was always your Levi" I whispered.
"I just never noticed it." As he whispered this his lips crashed onto mine. This time the kids wasn't as passionate as the last one but was still passionate enough to make us pull away to catch our breaths.
"You really need to stop surprising me Mr.Ackerman" I smirked as I said this seductively. His cheeks burned red as I said this. As this is a side that he had never seen from me.
"Oh I have plenty of surprises for you in store Miss. Jones" he said the smirk never whipping off of his perfectly chiselled face. Like a gift from God.
"I think we should make this official then? Maya would you be my annoyingly beautiful girlfriend?" He asked me.
I jumped into his arms and nodded my head loads of times.
"Yes yes yes!" I screamed.
"Oh my god I love you so much" he whispered into my ear. It was almost as if a weight had been taken off of our shoulders once again. And I couldn't be happier.
Unknown POV
"So he asked the bitch to be his girlfriend then huh?" I huffed.
"What an idiot. I'll show that demon who she's messing with. She won't know what hit her." I chuckled.
If I could say once thing about Maya it would be that I despise her being. If only her brother didn't bring her back to life then I would've let her be.
Levi's POV
I did it! I asked her to be my girlfriend and she accepted. She truly is a goddess sent from heaven.
"Why don't we go check on the brats to see if they have cleaned up properly." I mumbled. Honestly we've been out here nearly thirty minutes if they can't even to a decent job then they're practically useless for me.
"I aren't cleaning." I heard from a little stubborn voice beside me which I'm proud to call my girlfriend.
"Maya yes you are your the reason that they even started making a mess in the first place." I glared at her as I said this. I saw her puff her cheeks out and create a pout on her lips. Damn her for being so freaking cute..
"I only scared them. I didn't think they would turn the mess hall into the shit hall. Blame them not me..." She mumbled as her cheeks were still puffed out. However they had a. Soft shade of pink covering them showing that she was feeling embarrassed.
"Okay okay I'll stop. I can tell that your embarrassed because of the adorable blush that covering your adorable cheeks at this very moment" I commented whilst smirking. Her face went. Being red after I said this.
She ignored my comment and we continued walking.
The walk was silent but it wasn't awkward. It was more of a peaceful and relaxing silence that out our minds at ease. The walk was short because before you knew it we was at the mess hall door.
I sighed knowing that it was going to look worse than it was before. I out on my infamous blank expression and walked through the door with an "emotionless" Maya. She doesn't show emotion much when other people are around. Hence why she is so similar to me in the way that she acts. If she wanted to fool somebody into thinking that she was annoyed when she was actually happy she would easily humiliate them.
All of a sudden I see a plate get thrown through the air and it was headed straight towards me. I couldn't react in time but all I saw was a flash of blonde and pinkish hair fly in front of me and take the hit.
I see bits of blood dripping onto the floor from where I was stood behind Maya.
"Seriously you idiots how many times have I told you not to throw things in the mess hall you shit heads!?" Her voice boomed through the deadly silent room signalling that Maya was once again pissed.
I grabbed ahold of her waist and pulled her into my chest. I grabbed her arm from behind to find a long cut all the way down her arm from where she protected me from the flying plate.
"Your injured." Was all I said. Once again I felt ashamed that I couldn't protect her. But I pushed the emotions to the side of focused on getting Maya all bandaged up.
"It's only a scratch I'll be fine Levi." She said with a little smile that only I could see.
She started whispering some sort of weird language and her injury healed like it was nothing.
"See all better!" She cheered.
"Okay brats you hurt your superior and you also disrespected me. All of you will clean the entire HQ until there's not a sport of dirt in sight so you hear me!?" My voice bellowed as my fury came out.
"Y-YES SIR!!" They all shouted whilst stuttering.
All of the cadets scurried around grabbing their cleaning supplies and headed to clean.
"As for you." I stated. I grabbed Maya hand and kissed her on the lips.
"Stop making me worry brat." I whispered. She put her nose against mine and formed an Eskimo kiss.
"I promise" she said as she smiled.

Another chapter out! Hope you enjoyed it! Also the ship had sailed! Leya as I called it for now (comment what the ship name should be) love you all x