𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 22 - 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓣𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓷

Two months later...
Nobody's POV

Right now there was the final plan of how we are going to capture the female titan and reveal her true identity. Luckily for us we have a cadet named Armin Arlert who think's he has discovered who she really is. With all of the evidence that is adding up. We think that its a female who was in the 104th cadet corps and has joined the military police. She has also been held responsible for the deaths of the two captured titans Sawney and Bean who Hanji was testing on.

Her name is Annie Leonhart, a member of the military police and the female titan.

"We will begin the plan tomorrow at dawn. Armin, Mikasa and Eren will gain Annie's trust and will lead her straight into our trap. If the plan is a success then we will put her through hell. If plan A fails then we move onto plan B. We will have to use force. That's all I can say. Thank you for your time and make sure your teams are prepared. We have a long and busy day tomorrow. Dismissed." Erwin announced.

Everyone knew that Eren would have a role to play since he is "Humanities last hope" but people were confused as to why they didn't just send Maya out with her dragons and her powers to capture her more easily. Everyone sat there staring at her since she hadn't said anything at the meeting. She ignored all of their stares and walked out of the mess hall and back to her office.

"Cadets." a stern voice spoke out sending shivers up their spine.

"Sir!" they all greeted him by standing up and saluting him.

"Tch. Damn brats no wonder why I hate you all. Any way, as you may wonder why Corporal Maya isn't playing any part of this plan is due to her keeping a low profile from the military police. Everyone must not say a word about her being an angel and how she was brought back to life after being dead for a while. If I hear anyone speak of this around the HQ be expected to face a month of cleaning duties. That is all." And with Levi walked away back to his office to complete paper work that Erwin had sent him once again.

Meanwhile with Erwin

"Armin. As you may already know we have to make sure that Annie trusts us and is willing to help us. I don't want this to end badly. Make sure you persuade her good."He announced.

"You can count on me sir! I won't let you down!" He exclaimed.

With that Armin walked out of the door.
Now time to have a chat with Maya...
I walked out of my office and headed towards Maya's. I knew that I would have an earful as soon as I knock on the door. As I was walking a couple of cafes ya greeted me and walked off. I have to let her know... I thought.
I came to a stop and realised that I had spent all of my time thinking and didn't realise that I was outside Maya's door. I raised my hand to knock on the door. But as soon as my hand almost came in contact with the wood the door opened. Revealing a very tired looking Maya.
"Erwin I know what your here for so I'll spare you the talking. Why aren't I allowed to take part in the plan." She spoke dangerously. This was a sign that I had pissed her off.
"You know I can't risk having you use your powers. We don't know hat your body can handle ice you returned." I commented my eyes pouring into her blood red ones.
"I could stop Annie quicker than you could cut her up. Why not just send me out on a solo mission to capture her?" Her eyebrows furrowed together clearly showing that she was frustrated with me.
"Maya I'm sorry but it's too dangerous. You know what happened on the last expedition. It could happen again and In not willing to loose someone who is important to me. Your like the daughter that I never had. When I lost you Mother it broke my heart knowing that I would never see her again. When I saw you bleeding out in Levi's arms I knew that I'd failed your Mother and her last wish. That's why I'm not allowing you to do anything in this plan."
She knew that I hated bringing her Mother but she has to understand how valuable her life is now. Ever since she had come back from the dead she has been wanting to go on expeditions. However I never tell her about them for her and Levi's sake.
"I understand I'm sorry for making you talk about my Mother." She walked up to me wings tucked behind her back she opened up her arms and engulfed her in a hug which I gladly accepted. I put a hand on top of her head and stroked her blonde/pinkish hair. I could tell she was crying with the way she was shaking.
"Shh, shh there, there Maya it's okay your Mother would've been so proud to see you as the strong woman you've become." I told her. I heard a little mumbled of something sounded like thank you. I just smiled and kept stroking her hair.
Suddenly her wings shot up and she froze.
"Maya? Whats wrong? Are you okay? Didn't I accidentally touch one of your feathers?" I questioned. Something wasn't right and I could sense it.
She started to shake more violently in my arms. I tried to calm her down but she kept shaking and breathing really heavy.
All of a sudden she collapsed.
" Maya? Maya! Come in talk to me!!" I shouted panicking because I didn't know what was happening. Some cadets must've heard me shouting her name so they came to see what had happened.
"Sir what happened?" One of them questioned.
"I don't know but hurry and get Hanji and Levi they need to see her now!" I commanded. The cadet nodded their head and ran off.
I told the other cadet to go get medical supplies and some water. He ran off and did as he was told.
Maya was still limp in my arms but she was still breathing. However she began shaking again.
Unknown POV
An evil laugh filled the under ground cavern which hid the unknown person. The mistresses laugh echoed throughout the long narrow cave systems.
"hahaha! I hope you suffer Maya Jones." She said venomously.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! That you for your support of reading this book! Love you all xx