𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5 - 𝓛𝓮𝓿𝓲'𝓼 𝓕𝓪𝓽𝓮

Levi's POV

"Darn it. I can't believe Erwin made me refuel my gas and replace my blades. There's nothing even wrong with them." I mumbled

Oh well...  I wonder why he let Maya go off to the squads? Wait I better hurry she's in charge of two squads. I don't doubt her skills, I mean we do share the title of "Humanities Strongest" together so I believe she has everything under control.

I can't help but feel like something bad is going to happen...

I better go find her and the squad.  

10 Minutes later - deeper in the forest to where the squads are

I was flying through the tree's trying to find Maya and the sqauds. But i had no luck.

What if something bad happened to them? I thought... No they are fine. I need to stop thinking negative thoughts and get on with the mission. It doesn't help with all these big-ass trees here though.  

I kept going deeper into the woods until i saw a body hanging off of a tree.

I went in closer to inspect who and what it was until i realised that it was Gunther.

Darn it...

As i kept passing the area more bodies came into view.

Petra

Eld

Oluo

Brooke

Mason 

I realised that three members of Maya were gone. 

Belle, Xavier and Maya herself. I didn't see any sign of Eren. I bet they've took him back to the wall for safety.

Then it clicked.

Maya wouldn't leave the squad members to die.

She wasn't like that.

My heart started racing at the thought.

Please be okay, please be okay. 

I kept looking all over until i saw the thing that I didn't want to see... 

Maya's body impaled by a branch.

I shot into action and went over to her.

I grabbed hold of her hand and started to wake her up.

"Maya? Maya, come on now this isn't funny wake up you brat"

Still no response.

"Maya I'm telling you to wake up. Please you can't do this to me... what about the promise that we made huh? The one where you wasn't going to leave me alone. Look at you, your bleeding out."

"DAMN IT MAYA WHY!!"

I didn't realise it but she had her eye's open looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"H-hey Levi... Long ti-me no s-see" She said whilst grinning the best she could. 

"I'm so sorry t-that it had to e-nd this wa-y..." Tears were now threatening to spill out of Levi's eyes.

"You better stay with me brat I don't know what I'll do if you leave me. So you have fight it. You have to stay alive. Humanity needs you... I need you so please fight it Maya. We have bigger and tougher battles to come."