𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14 - 𝓐 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷

Maya's POV
A pitch black sphere surrounded Maya and changed her entire appearance. Her blonde hair got longer. Longer horns appeared on her head. Her clothing changed but still had armour to it. She wore a red ruby gemmed crown and her angelic wings changed to something more fierce. They were dragon like wings.

This is Maya's appearance (sorry I'm really bad at describing appearance) She walked towards the titans her long skirt trailed behind her representing that she was the queen of hell

She walked towards the titans her long skirt trailed behind her representing that she was the queen of hell. Her two swords floating in mid air with her magic surrounding them making them look deadlier than they already were.
The titans kept charging towards her. One abnormal came out of nowhere are tried to grab her with its mouth. She just stopped and looked straight at it. "Tch silly thing you think I would die that easily? Think again. HELL FIRE!"
All of a sudden the Titan just burst into flames of purple causing it to die in an instant. More titans kept coming towards her she had a smirk on her face. "Hey I haven't lost full control yet. Wanna see a trick?" She said with a sweetly innocent voice that could lure anyone in.
"Hell hound!" The deadly beast stood at the side of his mistress. "Rip then to pieces" the hound growled in response and dumped from Titan to Titan. The sound of ripping flesh was music is Maya's ears. "Oh how I love the sound of your flesh ripping! It's just so... satisfying it makes me want to hear more!" She let out a laugh.
"I'm going to make your life hell for trying to hurt my comrades. Especially Levi..." she said in a deadly tone. She put her hands together in a praying position and then point them forward. The two swords that were floating in mid air were now flying around the atmosphere ripping and cutting the titans to shreds. Maya had a sadistic laugh.
About now half of the titans were gone. She just stood there with a smile and kept waking forward at a slow pace.
"Now... I think it's about time we ended this..." her blood thirsty eyes started glowing. Instead of the pupil being there it was replaced in the shape of a dark red flower. A liquid came to her eyes. She knew what it was. The liquid dropped down her cheek and hit the ground. Everything frozen. The small tear shed of blood just kept dropping down her face. Staining her white porcelain cheeks.
Time had stopped around her. Titans stopped running. Swords stopped flying and the hell hound stopped biting.
She had to end this. Fate relied on her. And she relied on fate. Fate really is a scary thing as she remembered her conversation with Levi. Sweet sweet memories. She would treasure them all.
She started singing a song

(If you're on a computer or laptop please read it with the song playing in the back ground. If you are using a different device please listen to the song and then read!)
Her eyes still stained with blood and her hands unclean. She knew the thing that had to be done. She walked into the group of undead titans and created glowing red balls around her. The red balls were explosive magic balls. They will explode once she clicks her fingers and resumes time. However it is really dangerous because once the explosive explodes it multiplies causing more red balls to explode until everything in its path is destroyed.
Her life has a high risk of danger.
She summoned three dragons to help get rid of the titans and to also protect the walls. The dragons appeared out of thin air of was immediately at her side. She petted them all and started flying with her wings. She didn't want to be directly next to the red balls when they explode, so she placed them all over the battlefield in hope to eliminate more titans.
Then the dragons took flight and surrounded her. Blocking her from the attacks.
All of a sudden she clicked her fingers. At this moment in time she is still singing her song. Sadness in her voice knowing this may be her last moments. She smiled sadly. Everything returned to normal. The swords were still swinging, the hell hound was still killing and ripping the titans to pieces. She then said the word to make the dragons breathe fire. "Hephaestus" the dragons knew the signal. The dragons started breathing fire all of a sudden the red balls started to explode.
Titans screaming in pain as the balls hit them. Killing them as soon as they came in contact with them. One after another the titans fell to the feet of Maya. Her sword had created a blood bath. Bathing the surrounding area in Titan blood which was already evaporating. The dragons were still breathing fire which caused more red balls to explode. They were trying to protect her as much as possible but they failed.
One of the little red balls had got passed them and had exploded right next to Maya's side. She screamed in agony as she lost her strength to fly and ended up plummeting to the ground. One of her wings had got damaged in the explosion causing her since in pain. She could just heal herself but soon realised that she had been affected by her own magic. Which came at a risk. Because she could bleed out. "Arghhh... that wasn't suppose to happen was it?" She took a look at her surroundings and saw that all of the red balls had exploded leaving over 100 dead evaporating titans corpses. She truly was a hero.
Her dragon had luckily caught her in the fall causing it to not put more of an impact on her that she already has. She only had a few minutes to live since it was her own magic that harmed her. "Dragons take me back to the wall! Quickly!" The dragons did as they were told and took off. Since they were much bigger than Cilla they would have more of an advantage getting back quicker. But this did drain her magic since she was still in her form. She realised that he'll hound was following closely behind. "Hell hound go home" and with that the creature disappeared.
She was scared to what would happen when she got back. Erwin has probably seen Cilla at this point but she has Levi. She was worried for her dragons safety. Would they react and turn in her or would the dragons protect and hurt her family? As the thoughts flooded her mind she saw the wall come in her vision.