𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 30 - 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮

Maya's POV
The bang went off and smoke surrounded us. I couldn't see where my dragon was or what could potentially happen. I sighed knowing that it could've been Cordilia.
The loud screeching caught my attention as my dragon was layed on the ground in shock. I ran over to her and tried to calm her down.
I didn't see her tail until it hit me and sent me flying backwards into a boulder.
I coughed and clutched my stomach seeing the red liquid still pouring out of the previous wound. I rolled my eyes and ignored the pain which in my opinion is pretty easy to do.
The smoke cleared and I could see everything that was happening.
Cordilia had Levi held up by his neck strangling him to death. Panic rose throughout my body as I made my way towards her.
I summoned my staff and continued running. All of a sudden my body was stopped. I could see Levi trying to get out of her grip as his fists were turning white. He doesn't stand a chance against a demon...
"CORDILIA WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!" I screamed at her as she smirked at my reaction.
I wasn't bothered what would happen for me as long as I got to Levi.
"Just killing off this pesk. He followed after you and your dragon and somehow avoided the blast. Next thing you know he pulls out some weird machine with tanks and swords and tried to attack me." She shrugged her shoulders as she tightened her grip around his neck. His face was turning bright red and his eyes were wide. He was running out of breath. I had to think fast...
"Leave him alone he's just mortal. Remember what you told me? You said that you wouldn't hurt anyone on earth if you had me. Now you have me let him go" I glared at her and she looked at Levi I could see her smile grow and she dropped him to the ground. He started coughing violently trying to get his breath back.
I exhaled in relief that he was okay but I kept my guard up.
"Now what should I do to the queen that tried to escape her cell? Oh I know we'll try something new!" Her voice went high pitched as she started laughing and grinned like a maniac.
"Maya! Get out of here!" Levi shouted to me. I looked at him solemnly and told him to come towards me.
He staggered up and slowly walked towards me. Once he reached me he kissed me on the lips. I was surprised but soon kissed back. The kiss wasn't passionate it was just a loving one. He pulled away and looked at my body. I was held by chains that blocked my powers.
His brows furrowed in anger as he turned around to look at Cordilia.
"Your a bitch I hope you know that you whore" anger laced throughout his voice. She just grinned at him and started to walk forward towards us.
"What a sweet moment you were both having! How about we make your little boyfriend enjoy the show?" My eyes widened as I tried to get out of my chains. I tried to get  them off so much that my wrists became bruised and started bleeding.
"No please... Let him go..." a tear slipped down my cheek as I looked at Levi who stood in front of me in a defensive stance.
"I'm not leaving you again Maya. This witch took you from me and I promised you that I would never let you go remember?" He didn't look at me as he said this.
"Are you ready now guys?" She brought out a dagger and kept walking. Her head was cocked to the side making her look creepier than she already was. Her eyes were glowing in hunger as she was waiting to devour a soul.
Suddenly Levi was forced in front of me chained up. I screamed out for him but Cordilia started laughing I started to struggle as she was stood in front of me.
She placed the edge of the knife in my thigh and slowly worked it up my body. She put a bit more pressure into my handle causing the knife to dig deeper and draw blood. I winced at the sudden pain making her chuckle in delight.
"Do you like the pain my pretty little queen? Well I hope you do cause there's a lot more where that came from!" She said more violently before plunging the knife through my skin. I screamed out in pain as Levi was shouting for Codilia to stop.
She kept stabbing me repeatedly and I knew that she wouldn't stop until she had no stamina left. Blood was pouring out of my wounds and into the ground creating a blood bath. I kept quiet as she kept doing this action causing my face to go emotionless. However I made eye contact with Levi and he had a tear stained cheek. It was red from all of the tears that he had shed and was still shedding. His face was full of anger and sadness . I could see all the emotions in his eyes going around like one big spiral. I frowned knowing that I was the cause of his pain.
"CORDILIA LET HER GO YOU BITCH!" She didn't even acknowledge him. I took this as an advantage to communicate with him. I shut down my body so that I didn't have control of it and so that I only had full control over my mind. I connected my mind up with Levi's so that me could talk telepathically.
"Levi?" I called out waiting for an answer.
"Wait... who is this why are you in mind mind? Oh! Hang on. Maya is that you?" He called out.
"Yes it's me Levi I need to discuss a plan with you"
"Go ahead what is it?"
"It's risky but it's possibly the best bet that we've got. I've got the strongest demon stored away in the back of my mind for certain reasons. I will transfer him over to you and you will form a pact with the demon. He will grant you the power to do whatever you please as long as you do what he feels comfortable." I spoke out to him I could practically hear him thinking it through.
"I'll do it. Transfer the demon over to me I'll save you this time I promise"
"I know. You must defeat Cordilia and there may be some other challenges along the way but with the power of the demon the fight will be a lot better"
"I'll fight and bring you home safely Maya. Just don't die on my for fucks sake..." the sadness laced throughout his voiced sent tingles down my spine.
"I can't exactly die but you never know. Any way here we go. Lucifer I know you can hear me you are being set free to go to your contractor that you haven't seen for years" I could feel Lucifer pass from my body over to Levi's. Suddenly I snapped back into reality and the pain suddenly hit me. A wave of agony kept going through my body. I tried to keep my screams to myself but failed. I screamed out in angling as the dagger pieces my skin.
"There we go! That's what I wanted to hear my sweet little queen! Scream more for me!" She shouted sadistically.
The pain was unbearable. I could only last so long and since I was a demon-angel all of the pain that I feel is increased by ten times. Making it virtually impossible to handle. If it was a human in my situation they would've been dead within the first few stabs.
Levi please hurry...

Levi's POV
The demon called Lucifer told me that we had already formed a contact when I was younger. However since it was so many years ago I couldn't remember him. We signed a new contract and I promised him that I would fight by Maya's side.
"We need to hurry. The queen won't last much longer" he called out I nodded and I could feel a surge of power flow through my veins. It made me feel stronger. Strong enough so that I could save Maya and defeat Cordilia and whatever lies in my path.
I could feel something sprouting from my back and my head. I guessed that it was my wings and horns to give me the appearance.

Suddenly I snapped out of my trace and was brought back to the real world

My eyes widened at the sight of Maya. She was screaming as Cordilia kept stabbing her all over. Blood covered her entire body and her staff was on the ground soaked in blood. Her head was down as blood dropped onto the ground. Her eyes were emotionless and her body was extremely weak and tired.
I tried to get out of the chains but they prevented me from doing so. I called my dragon over to me and told it to breathe fire. The dragon roared and set me alight. The chains melted allowing me to be free. Since Lucifer has gave me this new power I was immune to flames of mythical beasts.
I summoned a sword and charged at Cordilia. She didn't see me coming as she was too preoccupied with hurting my Maya. I stabbed her and she let out a scream.
"ARHG! You bitch! I'll get you back for that!" She pulled the sword out of her back and kicked me in the gut. I stumbled back but quickly regained my balance. I used the force of my wings to lift me up into the air. I told my dragon to keep her busy whilst I go and get Maya. Cordilia didn't understand what I was doing until the dragon hit her with its tail sending her backwards. I took my attention off of her and raced towards Maya. I landed in front of her and grabbed her face. She had bits of blood covering her cheeks and forehead. Her head hung down as she didn't have the energy left to move. I brung out my sword and cut off the chains that held her by the feet. Her legs didn't move they just hung there. I was careful with her arms so I sent two small blasts towards both of the cuffs so that I could catch her when she fell. The blasts went off and luckily they didn't hurt her.
She fell backwards as her wings acted as a weight.
I caught her in my arms and carefully cradled her. I saw flames in front of me as the dragon protected us from Cordilia. Suddenly Maya started coughing up blood.
"Hey careful I'm here this will all soon be over I promise" I stroked the hair out of her face. Her eyes started to close I kissed the too of her forehead. She fell asleep and I called on the other dragon that was Maya's. It came over and looked confused. I told it to cuddle up to Maya and protect her. It screeched in agreement and I went back to fighting Cordilia. I flew up into the sky and spotted her trying to stab my dragon. I summoned lots of sword and pointed them towards her. The swords rained done from the sky and pummelled through her skin. Stabbing her all over. She was dead.
"That was easier said then done" I said to myself. I went back over to the dragons and told them to stop. I grabbed Maya got on my dragon and rode off to the exit of the realm.
"I love you so much Maya Jones"

Well that's chapter 30 for you :) Hope you enjoyed it! It's been a while since we had any decent action and Levi is now a demon! How do we feel about that?? Thanks for reading xx