𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11 - 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼

Maya's POV

"Tch. Disgusting beasts"

I got up and saw that the hoard of titans were getting in a circle. My eyes narrowed, I used my vision to zoom in and see what was happening. As my eye sight cleared I saw Levi laying in the ground with titans surrounding him.

I Instantly shot up into the air and flapped my wings as fast as I could. More flames emitting into the atmosphere around me. I could tell I would be in pain once I de-transform. Whilst flying through the air I saw that the survey corps were farther ahead than I expected them to be.

The sound of screaming caught my attention. Levi was picked up by a titan and was just about to get eaten.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and flew faster. "LEVIII! GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU UGLY BASTARDS!!!"

I forged both of my swords together to create one big one, a bright light of pink was blinding them all. I started spinning around until I was going so fast that I could not see straight. Within an instant I let go of the sword and flew towards Levi. The sword cut the titans head clean off. Making Levi plummet to the ground. I flew low to the ground and pushed upwards, catching Levi in my arms. I have to get him out of here...

"CILLA COME FORTH!" In the distance I could see the silhouette of a Dragon. Cilla came flying over and stopped fight before me both of us still hovering in the air. He snorted to say hello, grumpy dragon. "Cilla, I need you to take Levi back to the wall. Get him medical attention and wait for me until I return Okay?"

(Cilla and Maya)I handed Levi over to her and she carried him in her hands/claws

(Cilla and Maya)
I handed Levi over to her and she carried him in her hands/claws.

"Now time to kill the rest of you off. Anyone or anything that tries to hurt Levi will have to go through me."

Rage took over my entire system... I'm sorry Erwin. But anyone who hurts Levi has to pay the full price. I lowered myself to the ground and put my wings behind my back. There's at least 100 titans charging towards me at this very moment. I have to be smart about this... However, if I do a full on attack my powers may not be as effective due to me using a big attack with forging the swords together like I did in my last attack to finish off the Titan. I have to be smart about this...

I know that the survey corps are fuse ahead now. They should be approximately 2 miles from the wall which should take around 20 minutes if no titans appear or break through and get out of my sight. 
Maybe this could be the end?

Flashback (still Maya's POV)
We were on an expedition and the right flank had already been took out. We had no back up and the formation was a complete disaster. I was riding with Erwin and his squad (this is before she became a squad leader or a corporal also Levi hadn't been captured yet) the rain was blocking our vision and the ground was skippy due to the sloppy mud. This wasn't meant to be a big expedition, this was meant to capture a titan for the mad scientist herself Hanji.