1 - Jealousy

You walked through the streets with your older sister and best friend, your sister ahead of you with her boyfriend, Mingyu. You were a Gryffindor and Jimin was a Slytherin, while Mingyu and Sujin were Ravenclaws. Making it easier for Sujin to disassociate herself from you. Sujin was undoubtedly beautiful. She had golden blonde hair, a straight jawline, and big, beautiful, brown eyes. She was thin and rather tall. Her nose was straight and absolutely perfect, her lips were average sized, they were perfectly in between plump and thin. She had clear, porcelain skin that complimented her darker clothing well. She looked like a model, she was perfect in every aspect. You admired her beauty, intelligence, and confidence. However, you and Sujin never really got along.

     Once you reached the station with your luggage Sujin and Mingyu went through the gateway between platforms nine and ten, you and Jimin followed behind

     Once you reached the station with your luggage Sujin and Mingyu went through the gateway between platforms nine and ten, you and Jimin followed behind. Pushing your trolley's ahead of you, Jimin's calico cat anxiously looking around whilst your black cat sat in it's carrier napping.

     After You and Jimin went through the barrier Mingyu and Sujin had already gotten on to the train. Then, out of nowhere, a smiling face appeared, walking up to you and Jimin.

     "Hello," Hoseok said smiling widely, "How was your summer, Y/N?"

     "It was fine," You responded smiling back, "Although, it was rather boring

     "It was fine," You responded smiling back, "Although, it was rather boring."

     "I'm sorry to hear that," He frowned slightly, "You're back at Hogwarts though, so I'm sure all of your boredom will disappear once we get to the castle!" He chuckled, you laughed along as well.

     "Can we get on the train now?" Jimin whined impatiently. You rolled your eyes at him.

     "Yeah, yeah. See you around Hoseok!" You said smiling and waving, being dragged with your trolley by your friend.

     Once you had boarded the train, carrying your cats, you and Jimin searched for an open compartment to sit in. Until you had both realized that there hadn't been any. You groaned as you looked through the window of the last compartment to see that a Ravenclaw and a Slytherin sat inside the compartment. A great grey owl was perched on the Ravenclaw's shoulder, and a green snake was wrapped around the Slytherin's wrist and hand, surprisingly, being unbothered by the owl.

 A great grey owl was perched on the Ravenclaw's shoulder, and a green snake was wrapped around the Slytherin's wrist and hand, surprisingly, being unbothered by the owl

     "Come on, there's no where else, it's not that big of a deal." Jimin said as he reached for the door handle. You quickly grabbed his arm with both of your hands to keep him from opening the door.

     "No!" You hissed, "The Slytherin will beat us up or something, and Ravenclaws are just annoying."

     "Yet your sister's a Ravenclaw and I'm a Slytherin?"

     "Exactly my point." Jimin rolled his eyes at you while you just glared back at him.

     "Let's just find Hoseok and sit with him." You said.

     "And his stupid Hufflepuff buddies? No way."

     "You guys can just sit with us." A third voice said. You both snapped your heads towards the other person, realizing that the Ravenclaw had opened the door to the compartment and was standing in the doorway, his owl still perched on his shoulder. You and Jimin threw a quick glance at each other.

     "No, that's fine-"

     "Thanks!" You were immediately cut off by Jimin, as he dragged you past the Ravenclaw and into the compartment. Jimin sat down next to the other Slytherin with very pale, ghost-like skin. You sat down across from them, next to the window and the Ravenclaw went to sit with you.

     "Who are these two people Namjoon? Friends?" Asked the pale Slytherin.

     "No, but they needed a place to sit for the train ride." The Ravenclaw, Namjoon, responded. You set your cat on your lap and Jimin let his cat roam about the compartment.

     "Cute cats." The Ravenclaw said, trying to start up a conversation. You rolled your eyes and looked out the window, gently stroking your cat's head.

     "Thanks," Jimin responded for the both of you, "Mine's name is Chippie, short for Chips Ahoy, because she looks like Chips Ahoy cookies."

     "Couldn't you have just called it 'Cookie' instead?" The other Slytherin asked.

     "But that's basic!" Jimin replied. Namjoon chuckled then turned to you,

     "What's your cat's name? My owl's name is Rina, she's my family's owl technically but my parents let me bring her with me." Namjoon said.

     "Nova." You answered shortly.

     "That's pretty." He smiled at you, "Oh! I nearly forgot! I'm Kim Namjoon, and that's Min Yoongi. And you are?"

     "Park Jimin, Hong Y/N." Jimin said pointing to himself then at you.

     "Nice to meet you." Namjoon said kindly, Yoongi shrugged.

     "You too," Jimin smiled, "Sorry about Y/N by the way, she doesn't like making new friends. But she'll warn up to you eventually I'm sure."

     "It's fine, Yoongi's like that too." Namjoon chuckled. You and Yoongi both rolled your eyes.

     For the rest of the train ride you stared out the window, Yoongi read a book, and Namjoon and Jimin conversed the whole time. You just couldn't wait to get to Hogwarts, you missed the exciting classes and fun adventures you and Jimin experienced together.

♤♧♤♧♤

Hello!

I hope you like this story. I had wanted to write my own BTS at Hogwarts story, despite all of the other fanfictions with the same concept. Either way I hope you all enjoy.

Also, did you catch the reference to my other story Lost At Sea?