Background

This story takes place in 1985, after the first Wizarding War and before Harry Potter's time at Hogwarts. Meaning, characters like Bill and Charlie Weasley, Nymphadora Tonks, and the professors from the Harry Potter series will be in this book.

I'll do my best to eminate their characters in this book but seeing as Charlie wasn't a very prominent character throughout the series it'll be kind of difficult. However, I have done a lot of research just to find out what years Charlie, Bill, and Nymphadora would be in, plus I had to dig through a bunch of Harry Potter lore in order to find out when Charlie joined the Gryffindor quidditch team. So I mean- I think I did pretty well.

There will be an added fear of Voldemort and deatheaters throughout this book as well, so, Yahoo! Drama!

Anyways, let me know if there are any certain aspects you want me to cover. I'll be writing about quidditch and the Triwizard Tournament already. But if there's anything like, certain creatures, or lycanthropy, etc. that you want me to write about I'd gladly include it.

I've read a few BTS x Harry Potter AUs like "Wicked Games ;; BTS Harry Potter au" by aegyoashton and "Magic of Seven : BTS at Hogwarts" by Born2beSad and I don't want anything to overlap with their stories sooo... (also please check the stories I just mentioned out because they're both really well written and the plots are SO good, and the writers are amazing).

Anyways, thank you for reading, hope you enjoy!