7 - Eavesdropping

After breakfast you started wandering around the castle with Nova as well as your six friends. You were all talking and laughing. Surprisingly, to you, Yoongi was also laughing and smiling the whole time. Then you noticed something odd. You walked through a corridor with your friends, only to notice that it was unusually empty. Your friends all began to notice the quietness as well, after they all stopped talking.

     "Where are we?" You asked, looking at everyone.

     "No clue," Said Namjoon, "I've never been to this part of the castle before."

     "Do you know Yoongi?" Taehyung asked the Slytherin, who shook his head, "Well this isn't good."

     You looked around and there were no windows, the corridors were lit only with dim torches. Then you heard someone talking. Their cold voice was all too familiar for you to not recognize. You put a finger to your mouth, signaling for the boys to keep quiet, and they did so. You quietly approached the corner where the voice was on the other side. You peeked around the corner, as did the boys and your cat. Of course you saw Professor Snape, but you weren't expecting him to be talking to Professor Dumbledore, especially out in the middle of a corridor. Snape's back was turned to you, and you assumed Dumbledore didn't notice you since he didn't say anything.

     "That Slytherin boy did it to himself," Snape said coldly, "He shouldn't have been out in the Forbidden Forest."

     "Severus, the boy said he didn't go there on purpose," Dumbledore stated calmly, "He said he must've been cursed."

     "Only to get out of trouble," Snape snapped at Professor Dumbledore, "He just doesn't want to suffer the consequences of breaking school rules."

     "That may be the case, however, I think we should have faith in the boy." Dumbledore replied, "Besides, you never know what happened. He may have actually been cursed."

     "Fine, then," Snape continued, "What about the Gryffindor girl then? She got off without so much as a warning!"

     "She was merely trying to help her friend." Were they talking about you and Jimin? You asked yourself.

     "So we're supposed to excuse her actions as an act of friendship?" Snape was visibly getting pissed off, but he paused. He snapped his head around and glared directly at you and your friends. You gulped, then felt someone grab your wrist. They started sprinting off as they dragged you behind, with Nova scampering after you. You looked and saw Jungkook dragging you along while the other boys ran ahead.

     While you were running, you were still trying to process the conversation between Snape and Dumbledore. What did Jimin do to himself? Was he in trouble? And not just, getting a couple days of detention in trouble, but life threatening trouble.

     "Quick! To the Room of Requirement!" You heard Hoseok shout while he and Yoongi ran ahead of everyone.

     "Room of Requirement?" You heard Jin ask.

     "We'll explain later! Just run!" Taehyung replied. As you ran through the corridors, still being dragged by Jungkook, you saw a door begin to appear on a large wall. Once the door was fully formed Yoongi ran inside it, followed by the others.

     Once you all got inside the room, you started panting to catch your breath while the door disappeared again. When you all caught your breath you looked around the room.

     "Woah," Jungkook spoke your thoughts. The room was pretty large, but it looked cozy. There were bookshelves and a bunch of cushions and beanbags scattered around the room. There were three red cushions, two yellow, two green, and one blue. Yoongi pulled out his wand and pointed it at the fire place,