11 - You-Know-Who

The next few days you were unable to transform into an animagus like you had wanted to. You were caught up in studying for your OWLs which you were to take later in the year.

     One night you were up late, studying at the desk in your dormitory. The lights were off because the other girls were trying to sleep. You had your wand propped up on some books after using the lumos spell to make a dim light for you to see your books. You tried to keep quiet as to not wake the other girls.

     The desk you were studying at was in front of a window, and rain had been drizzling lightly down the window. Then all of a sudden the rain started getting heavy. You glanced up from your study material to look out the window. Then you saw four figures standing outside by the forbidden forest. You squinted your eyes to make sure you hadn't been seeing things.

     You noticed the silver hair shining in the light. Why was Jimin outside, and who was he with? You grabbed your wand and quietly headed out of the dormitory. On your way out you grabbed your bathrobe and wrapped it around yourself to keep yourself warm and your pajamas dry from the rain. You quickly put on some slippers and headed out of your dormitory.

     You walked out into the common room and looked around to make sure no one was there.

     "What are you doing up so late?" You heard someone ask. You jumped and looked at the couches to see Jungkook standing by the fireplace, his arms crossed.

     "I could say the same for you." You replied, as you approached Jungkook.

     "You're not planning on walking through the front door are you?" Jungkook questioned.

     "I'll find a way out."

     "The prefects are still out doing their duties, y'know."

     "I'll just transform into an animagus or something."

     "Like that'd work, your animagus form is a lioness dummy."

     "Good point... then how do you suspect I get out?" Jungkook smirked at you and you raised an eyebrow at him. Jungkook pulled a blank piece of parchment and held it out to you.

     "With this."

     "It's just a blank piece of parchment." You said, annoyed.

     "Hold on," Jungkook pulled out his wand than pointed it at the parchment then cited, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

     You looked at the parchment confused as red ink appeared on the parchment. You read the words appearing on the parchment aloud,

     "Messrs Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs, Purveyors of Aids to Magical Mischief-Makers are proud to present -"

     "The Marauder's Map." Jungkook finished.

     "What is it?" You asked as Jungkook opened the map. You saw the names of many people with footprints on the map. Most of which were in the dormitories or common rooms. You also saw a set of footprints, with 'Hoseok Jung' written next to it, pacing about the corridors in the school.

     "It's a map that shows you were people are, every, second of every day. And it's not just Hogwarts that's on the map. Hogsmeade is there too." Jungkook replied.

     "Wow." You breathed.

     "I know right?"

     You looked at the map at the Forbidden Forest and saw four steps of foot prints and read the names aloud,

     "'Jimin Park,' 'Yoongi Min,' 'Albus Dumbledore,' and... 'Severus Snape?' What's Snape doing with them?" You asked.

     "No clue." Jungkook replied.