8 - Quidditch

When you awoke you felt cold. It was dark with small candles on the beside tables in the infirmary. It was empty aside from your friends all sleeping in different beds nearby.

     You attempted to recall the events at the Shrieking Shack, but you barely remembered anything. Then you heard hasty footsteps and the clicking of heels on the floor and you quickly closed you eyes again, pretending to sleep.

     You heard the doors to the infirmary creak open as three sets of footsteps walked into the room.

     "How could this have happened?" You recognized Professor McGonagall's shrill voice as she paused in the center of the room, "Seven students attacked in the Shrieking Shack by dementors! Do you have any idea how terrible that sounds, Albus!?"

     "Calm down, Minerva. Besides the children are fine, none of them were killed or severely injured, thanks to Mr. Park." Dumbledore said to McGonagall.

     That's right! Jimin was there, he saved you!

     "But still!" McGonagall pressed, "Couldn't this be considered a sign?"

     "A sign? Whatever do you mean?" Dumbledore replied. McGonagall huffed,

     "A sign that the Dark Lord is back."  You heard a third voice chime in. Of course, it was none other than Professor Snape.

     "It could be, or it could be some sort of warning from the ministry."

     "Why would the minister attack students to send a message!?" McGonagall exclaimed.

     "Minerva's right, Dumbledore." Snape responded.

     "How so?" Dumbledore replied.

     "While the minster makes," Snape paused, "Questionable decisions. He doesn't completely lack common sense."

     "I suppose so," Dumbledore concluded.

     "I think it's more likely to be some sort of warning from the Dark Lord." Snape continued.

     "But You-Know-Who is dead!" McGonagall said, "Harry Potter killed him that night a Godric's Hollow."

     "You know that Voldemort will be back one day, Minerva." Dumbledore responded. McGonagall sighed, "Now, let's leave them to rest."

     You heard them all walk out of the room and the door closed.

     Was You-Know-Who coming back?

-

     The next day you were in your Defense Against the Dark Arts class, letting your mind wander. The professor spoke in their usual, monotone voice, as they taught the class.

     You had a combined class with other Slytherin fifth years, so Jimin was in your class as well. But since you has assigned seats, you were across the room from him. Not that he would talk to you anyways.

     After the period ended you grabbed your books and quickly rushed over to Jimin before he could leave.

     "We need to talk," You said, but he ignored you and started walking out of the classroom. You glared at him then put your books down and grabbed his wrist.

      "Please, Jimin." You pleaded. Jimin turned back to you and sighed.

     "Fine," He said, "But not here."

     You both grabbed your things and walked out of the room and headed to an empty corridor. You set your books on the floor then looked at each other.