18 - Followed

It had been a few days since your encounter with the Death Eaters at the ministry and you and your friends were told to completely forget about it. But for some reason you couldn't. You enjoyed the thrill of it all and you didn't even know if the Death Eaters were still at large. You guessed Yoongi and Jimin might know, seeing as it's their family involved. But neither of them talked about it and you didn't want to pry.

     But, there was one thing you did know. Since that day there had been a riff between you and your friends. You didn't fully understand why. But you assumed it was because the year was ending soon and the majority of your friends, including yourself, had to study for your O.W.L.s yet, it still seemed off to you.

     You spent most of your time studying in the library with your other friends, Lena, Tammy, Vivian, and Anya. Vivian actually spent time studying while the other three gossiped most of the time. You didn't know how Vivian could stay focused since the other three sucked at being quiet. You were going over the material from your potions class, at least trying to, when the three started talking about your other friends.

     "I heard that Seokjin was going on dates with loads of girls." Lena said.

     "I even saw him snogging with a random girl in the Gryffindor common room the other day!" Anya exclaimed.

     Did that piss you off? Of course it did! But you weren't going to admit that to yourself. So you tried focusing on your studying again.

     "Really? I could have sworn I saw Taehyung and Hoseok hanging out around a bunch of Hufflepuff girls too." Tammy said.

     "Oh, don't even get me started on Jimin and Yoongi." Lena replied, "Every day the two of them are hanging around some random Slytherin chicks in the common room."

     "I feel like Jungkook is the only one I haven't seen much of." Anya nodded to herself.

     "Vivian do you know anything about Namjoon?" Tammy asked.

     "He spends most of his time studying." Vivian said, plainly, as she stayed focused on her studies.

     "Hm, well, I would expect nothing less of him." Lena replied.

     The girls continued talking, moving on to another topic. But you? Oh boy, you were fuming. In that moment, you had decided to take it upon yourself to find out what was going on.

-

     The next day you noticed that all seven of the guys had decided to take a nice trip to Hogsmeade. But they didn't invite you. Admittedly, you were extremely jealous, so you followed them. It wasn't stalking, you were just a concerned friend trying to check on your other friends.

     They headed to The Three Broomsticks, and you followed. You sat in a booth, hiding your face behind the latest edition of The Daily Prophet. You were close enough to listen to what they were saying, so, you listened.

     "I'm really nervous to take my O.W.L. exam..." You heard Taehyung say, anxiously.

     "You'll be fine," Jin said, encouragingly, "Yoongi and I both passed our exams last year."

     "Still, I just don't do very well under pressure..." Taehyung replied.

     "Don't get your wand in a knot over it Taehyung." Jimin told him.

     "Yeah, you'll do fine, just keep calm." Hoseok spoke up.

     "Jokes on you suckers, I don't have to take any exams." Jungkook bragged.

     "Not yet," Yoongi told him, "You'll have to take them next year."

     "Well, yeah, but still! Just let me have this!" Jungkook whined, the others chuckled in response.