17 - Mother and Father

The Death Eaters weren't far behind Yoongi. The black smoke filled the room and you felt as though you were being carried by someone. When the smoke cleared from your sight you saw Yoongi standing in the center of the room with his mother and father.

     Someone, presumably a Death Eater, had your hands restrained behind your back as they held their wand to your head. Your wand had been in your pocket and with your hands behind your back it was going to be difficult to retrieve your wand and make an escape.

     You looked around the room to see the six other guys being restrained by Death Eaters as well.

     "Come on, Sweetheart, we just want you to help us," His mother said, feigning a tone of kidness.

     "Stop taunting me like that." Yoongi scoffed.

     "You have proven to be a useful asset to us, Dear. Stop trying to refuse us." She replied, growing impatient.

     "I want nothing to do with you or Father, now let my friends go." He glared coldly at his mother.

     "Ah - ah - ah. You see, we could easily kill them all. So I'll ask you again, join us." Yoongi stayed silent, "You already have the mark, Dear, don't disappoint me."

     Mark? What is she talking about? Yoongi couldn't be...

     "Come on, boy. We don't have time for this." His father finally spoke up.

     Yoongi glanced around the room. He made eye contact with you, but only for a moment. It was so short yet his eyes spoke so much. You stared at him pleadingly. You hoped that it wasn't true. You hoped it was a different kind of mark, not the one you were thinking of.

     Yoongi stepped toward his parents, and his mother looked satisfied as she started giggling. You waited, hoping he'd try to use a spell on his parents, you didn't want him to be a Death Eater, not Yoongi, he wasn't meant to be like them.

     You noticed the Death Eater's grip on you loosen, you took the opportunity to quickly yank your wrists away from him and grab your wand. You stumbled forward then pointed your wand at the Death Eater.

     "Stupefy!" You cited, the Death Eater was shot back and then Yoongi's parents turned into the puffs of black smoke and flew around the room. The other guys broke free from the holds they were in. Spells shot around the room as the black clouds of smoke flew around the room.

     You ran back to the center of the room and stumbled into Yoongi. He caught you and held you for a moment. Then you heard his mother's shrill cackle. You saw his parents with their wands, ready to attack. You and Yoongi pointed your wands at them. You and Yoongi fought against Yoongi's parents, firing spells back and forth.

     Eventually Yoongi landed a hit on his father and he was shot back and hit a wall behind him.

     "Nice!" You complimented. Yoongi smiled at you and when the two of you turned back to fight off his mother, she was pointing her wand at you about to shoot a curse your way.

     "Y/N!" Yoongi shouted before you could do anything, then he shoved you out of the way and you rolled down the small hill that the archway was on top of, you bumped your head on the ground and hissed in pain.

     You winced as you rubbed your forehead. When you pulled your hand away you noticed blood on your hand. You sat up and looked at Yoongi fighting off his mother. You pointed your wand at her and shouted,

     "Expelliarmus!" Her wand flew out of her hand and you caught it as it flew towards you. She snapped her head towards you and a devilish smile creeped on to her face.