20 - The Journey's End

~Please read the A/N at the end of the chapter, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy! ~

     Your face went bright red, you opened your mouth to answer but Yoongi cut you off.

     "Nevermind, that was a stupid question."

     "Yoongi, I-" You were cut off again.

     "You don't have to answer just forget I said anything." He said, "Let's just stay friends, I don't want anything to change between us."

     "Yoongi-"

     "I have to go, I still haven't packed my things."

     He started to leave and you sighed, he wouldn't let you answer but there was still one thing you needed to know.

     "Are you going to be staying with your parents after what happened at the Ministry?" You finally managed to ask. He turned back to you and thought for a moment.

     "No, Jimin's family is allowing me to stay with them." He responded.

     "Really? Maybe we can see each other over the summer then?" You smiled at him, "You know, I didn't even know you and Jimin were cousins until recently, it's strange."

     "Jimin and I have never been close. We only met once before we started going to school together, and even then we barely knew anything about each other."

     "Really? Why's that?" You looked at him, as curiosity filled your voice.

     "Well, my mother and Jimin's father are brother and sister. Jimin and I met a few years after the first wizarding war began, my parents decided to join You-Know-Who as part of his army, and Jimin's parents were repulsed at the idea. So, they were disowned by the whole family. Which is why Jimin and I never became close." He sighed, "But I'm glad that I finally have a relationship with him, he's almost like a brother at this point, so thank you, Y/N."

     "Me?" You pointed at yourself, confused.

     "Yeah, had we not met on the Hogwarts Express at the start of the year, I probably would've become a Death Eater like my parents."

     "I don't think so..." You responded, "You're a good person at heart. Sure, you can be a bit cold and such, but you're kind, and I admire that quality in you."

     "Thanks..." He smiled slightly as his cheeks turned pink.

     "No problem," You looked around, wanting to accept going on a date with him, but maybe he changed his mind because he only said it out of impulse, "I should go, I also have to pack some things for the end of the year."

     He nodded, he didn't want to see you go, but he didn't want to make things awkward.

     You left and headed to the Gryffindor common room where you saw Jin sitting on the sofa in front of the fire place. He turned to look at you and smiled slightly.

     "Hey," He said.

     "Hey..."

     "Everything alright?" He asked, looking at you nervously.

     "Yeah, just... confused is all."

     "Did something happen?"

     "Yoongi asked me on a date-"

     "HE WHAT!?" Jin shouted, jumping up from the sofa, his jaw dropped and his eyes were wide.

     "Let me finish," You replied, "Yoongi asked me on a date, then he just, changed the subject kind of..."