4 - Where's Jimin?

About a week after your first quidditch game you were studying in the library with Jimin. Although, it was less studying and more of you two just whispering to eachother and attempting not to laugh so that you didn't get kicked out of the library. You and Jimin were whispering behind a book when you notice someone sit down at the table. The two of you peeked over the book to see the Slytherin from the Hogwarts express, Yoongi. Yoongi looked up from his book and rolled his eyes.

     "What do you want?" He asks, looking back down at his book.

     "Uh, nothing," You replied, confused, "But why are you sitting here?"

     "Because I can, got a problem?" He replied.

     "Jeez, Yoongi," Jimin said, "No need to be so hostile."

     "Jeez, Jimin, no need to be such an idiot." Yoongi stated mockingly.

     "Hey watch it," You were getting ticked off at him, he just sat down at your table and started insulting your friend. You were really tempted to just set his robes on fire and be done with it. Yoongi rolled his eyes and stood up and walked out of the library with his book.

     You and Jimin glanced at each other and then went back to whispering behind a book.

-

     Later, after you finished dinner, you were searching the castle for Jimin, he didn't show up during dinner, which was normal, but usually he'd tell you where he'd gone.

     It had gotten dark, so you assumed everyone was in their dormitories and getting ready for bed. You were about to head off towards your own dormitory, however, you found yourself in a part of the castle which you didn't recognize.

     You wandered through the halls trying to find any paintings or doors that you recognized, but you were still lost.

     "Excuse me," You heard someone's voice behind you and you spun around to see a boy sporting the Hufflepuff colors, and Hoseok Jung's face, "You're not supposed to be out past curfew, Gryffindor."

     "Then what are you doing out of bed, Badger Boy." Hoseok scoffed.

     "I'm a house prefect," He responded, "Now go to your dormitory or I'll escort you there myself."

     "Damn, Badger Boy, I didn't know you were into the stuff." You snickered.

     "Stop calling me that," He sneered, "My name is Hoseok, you know this, also, I don't get what you're implying, but either way cut it out and come with me." Hoseok grabbed your arm and started dragging you in the direction of your common room.

     "Hey watch it buddy!" You said trying to pull your arm out of his grasp, but you weren't strong enouh
You gave up and huffed out a breath of air.

     Hoseok rolled his eyes and after a few minutes you arrived at the entrance to your common room.

     "If I catch you out of bed again, I'll get a professor." Hoseok said, then turned on his heel and left.

-

     The next morning you sat at the Gryffindor table in the dining hall with Jungkook and Jin. You were glancing around, searching for Jimin, since he usually sat with the three of you, but you couldn't find him. You sighed in defeat then started playing with your food.

     "What's up with you this morning?" Jin questioned. Your shrugged in response, sighing and resting you arm on the table.

     "She misses her boyfriend." Jungkook teased. You glared at him from across the table and he snickered at your reaction. You pulled out your wand and pointed it at the pile of food on Jungkook's plate.