14 - Confession

The next few days you had been avoiding the guys. You sat with four girls for meals and stayed in the library or Hagrid's hut during free periods. Of course, you did continue your information gathering, but you did it by yourself. It's not that you didn't like them anymore, you just wanted time for yourself.

     You thought that almost kissing Jin would mess up your friendship with them and you didn't want that to happen. Plus, you knew Jimin would be pissed if you told him so you decided to avoid talking to them altogether as to not let it slip.

     But, despite the fact that you hadn't talked to the guys for days, you couldn't stop thinking about them. What if you had kissed Jin? What if it was one of the others? Why did Jin lean in to kiss you? Did he have feelings for you? Did the others have feelings for you? No, they couldn't, there was no way.

     "Y/N," One of the girls sitting across from you, Lena, a Slytherin, called, waving her hand in front of your face, "Were you listening to anything I just said?"

     You must've been spacing out and didn't realize.

     "Uhm, no, sorry," You smiled awkwardly, rubbing the back of your head.

     "I swear," She rolled her eyes, "Well, your friends are staring at you from the Hufflepuff table."

     You shrugged and glanced at the Hufflepuff table to see that, indeed, your friends were staring at you.

     "It's not a big deal," You replied, turning back to the girls, "I don't exactly want to talk to them at the moment."

     "That's odd," One of the other girls, Anya, a Gryffindor, pointed out, "We thought you loved them all or something."

     "W - what?" You stuttered.

     "And it's obvious that they all have feelings for you." Another girl, Tammy, a Hufflepuff, chimed in.

     "Huh?" You looked at them confused.

     "Gosh, Y/N," The Ravenclaw, Vivian, said, "You're such a dunce."

     You rolled your eyes.

     "Whatever."

-

     You were at Hogsmeade with Tammy, once again it had been snowing as you chatted in a booth at The Three Broomsticks. You were happy that you had made new friends. You never had any girls to talk to and hang out with up until now. It had always been you, Jin, Jungkook, and Jimin and now, recently, Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Hoseok.

     It's not that you liked Tammy, Vivian, Anya, and Lena better than the boys. In fact, you thought that they could get pretty annoying sometimes. But, you were glad that you were able to hang out with other girls and talk about girl stuff with them. You became especially close with Tammy since you had a load of classes with her and the both of you shared a love of magical creatures. Of course, she could never replace Taehyung as being your favorite to talk to about magical creatures.

     You were drinking a butter beer with Tammy when you heard the bell ring on the door, signaling that someone entered the pub. You turned and saw your seven friends. And you noticed that Jin looked a bit... different to say the least.

     Jin's gaze looked cold and tired, as if he hadn't slept in a few days. His hair was slightly less messy than Taehyung's, which was unusual for him. He had started to grow a little bit of stuble on his chin and his clothes were untidy compared to usual. You noticed his socks didn't match, which was once again, out of character for Jin. His wand stuck out of his back pocket and was close to falling out. His normal cocky grin had faded and his face looked as though he just saw his sugar glider get stepped on.