/Chapter quattuor/ dancin in the park

That night the girls and Rosemary's mother worked hard to make their dresses. The next morning they saw that they were almost finished making the dresses, they didn't even remember falling asleep. There was a dinner to go to that night, so they decided to go out for a while.
They went out, grabbed a coffee, and explored the city. Carena could barely take it all in. Rosemary kept talking about movies and musicals. Ally would talk about historic facts while Skyler made jokes. Danielle would simply stuff her mouth with street food. At the moment they were walking around the park.

"You know someday I will be in a movie. I'll dance and sing around the city, like in Singin' in the Rain."

"Well, why can't you? We can sing and dance right now."

"I can't do that Care, there are people here."

"Who cares what they think? You're a superstar, act like one."

Carena goes to go on top of a water fountain, on the way there she went to a guy with a guitar and whispered in his ear.

"Good day ladies and gentlemen! Today I and my friends are allowing you to witness our first ever performance."

She gave the man a nod and he started playing.

"The night we met I knew I needed you so
And if I had the chance I'd never let you go
So won't you say you love me
I'll make you so proud of me
We'll make 'em turn their heads every place we go
So won't you, please"

Ally and Danielle joined in, being the backup vocals.

"(Be my, be my baby)"
"Be my little baby"
"(My one and only baby) "
"Say you'll be my darlin'"
"(Be my, be my baby)"
"Be my baby now
Wha-oh-oh-oh"

Skyler pushed Rosemary onto the fountain's stone, next to Carena. After taking a deep breath Rosemary sang the next part.

"I'll make you happy, baby, just wait and see
For every kiss you give me, I'll give you three
Oh, since the day I saw you
I have been waiting for you
You know I will adore you 'til eternity
So won't you, please"

"(Be my, be my baby)"
"Be my little baby"
"(My one and only baby) "
"Say you'll be my darlin'"
"(Be my, be my baby)"
"Be my baby now
Wha-oh-oh-oh-oh"

Carena and Rosemary then sang together. The five friends would dance around the fountain, sometimes even getting splashed by the water.

"So come on and please
"(Be my, be my baby)"
"Be my little baby"
"(My one and only baby)"
"Say you'll be my darlin'"
"(Be my, be my baby)"
"Be my baby now
Wha-oh-oh-oh"

"(Be my, be my baby)
Be my little baby
(My one and only baby) Oh
(Be my, be my baby) Oh
Wha-oh-oh-oh-oh

(Be my, be my baby) Oh
(My one and only baby) Oh
(Be my, be my baby)" 
"Be my baby now
Wha-oh-oh-oh"

As they finished the song Carena slipped while dancing. Before she could hit the pavement someone caught her. She looked up at her savior, it was a man, he looked to be in his mid-twenties and dressed in a fancy suit. She blushed, not only because she did find this man quite attractive, but also of slight embarrassment. Carena stands to her feet quickly.

"It seems I've fallen for you, stranger." She laughs, trying to hide her embarrassment.

The man chuckled.

"I enjoyed your show. It was quite entertaining."

Carena gave a small curtsey.

"Thank you, monsieur. We accept payment."

He pulls out fifty bucks and hands it to her. She stares at the money in shock.

"Hope I can see you again, songbird."

He walked away, leaving a perplexed Carena. When she finally looks above, he's gone. Her friends walk up to her, curious.

"What was that?"

"That man just gave us fifty bucks."

"Well, how about we go get lunch?"