Chapter 3:

Brinley's POV:

I get inside my house nd I put my bookbag on a chair in the dining room. I walk to the kitchen and I grab a jar of Nutella, some popcorn, make myself a smoothie, and finally go upstairs. I get changed into a pair of skin tight light gray sweatpants and a matching white sweatshirt and start binge watching Bones and Criminal Minds for the rest of the night.

I get a text from Rose and she asks if I could have a slumber party at her house or mine it doesn't matter.

I call my dad, and say, "Hi, dad. Can I go over to a friends house for a sleepover. I'll be back on Sunday. I didn't get any homework today."

Dad says, "That's fine. Text your mom about it to inform her of your plans. Bye sweetie, I love you. I need to scrub in on a surgery."

I say, "Good luck, dad. I love you. Bye."

I hang up and text Rose back saying I can come over. She sends me back a smiley face emoji and says, Jasper is going to pick me up in an hour. Just bring a toothbrush.

I pack a small bag of clothes anyway and throw my toothbrush in there. I grab my white Michael Kors purse and I see Jasper here now and I run downstaurs with my things and I lock the door. I also grabbed another jar of Nutella by the way.

I say, "Hi, Jasper."

He walks over to me and says, "Hi, Darlin'. There's one thing I've wanted to do since I saw you in the cafeteria."

He pushes me up against the door and I say, "What's holding you back?"

Jasper stares into my dark blue eyes and says, "Me."

I say while looking him dead in the eye, "You? Try it. I'm not stopping you."

Jasper slowly leans in and kisses me softly. He pulls away and I slowly oopen my eyes and ask, "Please tell me this is not a dream."

Jasper leans in and kisses me again, I put my arms around his neck and play with his curls and I pull on them and he groans. When he pulls away he says, "I assure you darlin' this is not a dream. Now, Let's go before we just stay here and not rest."

I look down bite my lip and blush. Jasper grabs my chin softly and pushes up to get me to look at him. He says, "Don't look away, It's adorable when you blush. Don't bite your lip or I'm going to do that for you."

I release my lower lip and say, "They are expecting us Jasper."

Jasper says, "I know."

We hop into the car and he rests one hand on my thigh and soothingly rubs it while driving. He is very distracting today. I say, "You know Jasper, I'm wearing my sweatpants right now to aggrivate Alice."

Jasper laughs at me and says, "You are somethin' else. Only you would do that to her."

I laugh and say, "Don't you know it. Jasper, did you get my number from Rosie?"

Jasper says, "No, but I was finishing my homework."

I say, "Where's your phone?"

Jasper smiles and says, "It's in my pocket."

I shrug and reach into his pocket and grab his phone. I plug my number in and text myself. I put my contact name as 'His Darlin'.' I hear a 'ding' and pick up my phone that is sitting in the cup holder. I put Jasper's inbetween my legs, and I take his hand off of my thigh and lock our fingers together. I open my phone and find Jasper's text message and I save his number and put his name as 'My Sexy Man ;)'. I put our phones in the cup holder together. We reach his house that is so modern and beautiful and so open. I love it. Jasper puts the car in park and I unbuckle myself and open the door and Jasper helps me down and we start to walk. I purposefully walk slower and then when he is far enough behind me, I run and jump on his back. He stumbles not expecting it, but laughs and holds my legs. I say, "Jasper I like the view from this high. It's sooo much better than looking up at everyone and everything."  

Jasper just chuckles at me and I kiss his cheek, and then I lay my head in his neck. I teasingly place a kiss there, just to hear him groan. I hear Emmett before I see him. I look up, blush, and he says, "Get some Jasper. Hey, Little Bear."

Jasper growls lowly and I seem confused, I didn't know anybody growled. Oh well, I say, "Hey, Big Bear."

I lay my head down on Jasper's shoulder with my arms gripping his biceps. Alice runs down the stairs to greet me and chirps out, "Hey, B."

I smile and say, "Sup, A."

I think about what we said and giggle. A and B are blood types. I hate bloodtyping. Ew. Emmett looks confused and says, "What's so funny, Little Bear?"

"Big Bear, you know how the juniors are doing the bloodtyping shit?"

He nods at me and I continue, "Right, A and B are blood types. A- or A+ and vice versa with B. See I learn stuff in school. Although, I don't know when I'm going to need to do a blood transfusion on somebody. Enough about that, Can we watch Netflix?"

I see an unfamiliar woman walk into the room. She has beautiful brown hair and is extremely beautiful herself. She seems like she's a very caring person. I smile at her and say, "Hello, I'm Brinley. Jazz, can you put me down. Please."

He carefully sets me on the floor and I walk over to her. She says, "Hello, Brinley. I'm Esme, their adoptive mother. How are you liking Forks?"

I say, "I like it really well. I don't know many people, but I'm glad I got to know these wonderful people. I like school pretty well right now, I ran into Rose literally, we've been inseparable."

Esme smiles at me and says genuinely, "Well, I'm glad you got to know them too. Rose doesn't make many friends that often."

I say, "On the contrary. Rose and I clicked and we have the same schedule so I knew someone in every class."

I see a blonde man walk through the door, and he walks over to Esme and kisses her sweetly. Aww. He sees me and says, "I'm Carlisle Cullen. I'm the kids' adoptive father."

I smile and say, "I'm Brinley. It's nice to meet you, Carlisle. Hopefully, I only see you here."

All of them laugh at me, and Carlisle says, "Likewise, Brinley."

We all separate and Carlisle and Esme go on a walk. Emmett and the boys' are wrestling outside or playing videogames. Rosalie, Alice, and I go upstairs and we do girl stuff like mani-pedi's, and makeovers. I get to go first. I tell Alice, "Good luck finding anything to fit over these."

I point to my boobs which are Double D's. Alice says, "Challenge, I like it. Let's get started."

Rosalie gets started on my long ass hair. I ask her, "Rose, can you do 2 french braids?"

Rose says, "Of course I can. Sit still, please."

Alice was digging through her closet. She finally came out of there and says, "I think I found something that will fit ovr your boobs."

Alice starts to do my makeup. When she's done she hand s me a mirror showing me my dark blue eyes with eyeshadow creating a hint of smokeyness to them, but still very natural. My face is natural besides a small amount of contouring and blush. She adds a light nude pink lip to the mix, not taking away from my eyes. Alice says, "Let's get you into that outfit."

She puts me in a cropped light pink sweatshirt and black leggings. You can see my belly piercing. It's just a small stud. Alice smirks and says, "Damn, you look great. I didn't want you to look over dressed since we really can't go anywhere right now."

Rose smiles and says, "You look great. Jasper gonna love it."

She winks at me, and I blush. I hug them and say, "thank you."

Alice and Rose say, "You're welcome."

Rose says, "Let's go downstairs."