Chapter 19:

Brinley's POV:

I can't believe two weeks are up and Dad is flying out to Alaska. I take him to the airport and say goodbye and we'll see each other sometime soon. I text Kate to FaceTime me when he wakes up. she says ok to that and I say that it is boring with her here. We regularly FaceTime now with my kids and they tell them what they have been learning and everything else.

I hear Rosalie's phone ring and she says, "Hello? What is it, Bella?"

I listen in on the conversation and Bella thinks she's pregnant with Edward's child. They are coming home two weeks early. Apparetly Edward doesn't want the baby, and I don't want anything to do with her. Edward wants her to abort it so she doesn't die, and I think about if it would be like my pregnancy. I talk to Carlisle and ask, "Would hers be like mine?"

Carlisle says, "I don't know, Brinley. We are going to wait to see if the baby takes to human food like yours did, because you only started to drink blood at the end of your pregnancy."

They arrive and Jasper and I are sitting together and Rose is being her security guard. I roll my eyes and think that she wouldn't need one if she knew how to argue and persuade or even just stand up for herself. She smiles at me and I keep my face blank. She frowns and looks away and talks to Alice and Alice is complaining on what 'it' is and I scoff and Alice looks to me and I say, "Obviously it is a baby, Alice. They were on their honeymoon, they probably fucked each other from waiting so long. I made sure I didn't have to wait. I got exactly what I wanted minus the splinters in my back."

Jasper chuckles and says, "You kept provoking me and knew exactly how it would affect me."

I smirk and say, "Damn right. Basic male thoughts. Although the cropped sweatshirt we could have dealt without since my boobs are big."

We laugh with each other and I ask, "Did you forget what happened to me without a condom?"

Edward nods and I say, "You are an idiot. Bella, with any pregnancy there is a risk you can die, but that percentage shoots up with this one. After this one, you won't be able to have anymore kids. I got lucky and got two out of mine. You have to stand up for what you want. It is your body and you choose what to do with it or dumb ass over there is going to keep talking about killing the baby so you will live."

She nods and thinks about everything and everyone is pretty much tiptoeing around her decision. Next thing we know, Jacob 'mutt' Black is coming through the door demanding to see Bella who has been here for two weeks now and practically is skin and bones. I say, "We need to get blood into her or she won't even make it to deliver or survive long enough through it."

I hear Jacob say, "You look awful."

I scoff and say, "No woman wants to hear that!"

He rolls his eyes and I have some lightning running down my arms to scare him and he definitely looks scared. Bella weakly says, "Rose, can you help me up?"

Rose helps her stand up and Jacob sees the bruises and turns to Edward and says, "You did this!"

Edward says, "I forgot and didn't think it would happen again."

Jacob questions, "Again?"

I say, "Really? Had to bring my kids into this."

Jacob says, "Elisabeth and Jayden are half blood sucker half human?"

I say, "No shit. Don't call my babies bloodsuckers."

Jacob defends, "It's what you are"

I say, "Ok, Mutt."

He growls at me and I say innocently, "It's what you are."

Rosalie laughs and says, "You lucky she hasn't killed Bella yet for the shit she's told Brinley and your lucky she hasn't shoved one of them lightning bolts up your ass."