Chapter 21:

Brinely's POV:
Today is the day that Isabella wakes up and meets her daughter. I play with her and make faces and she giggles at me and Jacob goes outside and I hear Bella say, "You stink."

After a few minutes they all come back in and I'm still holding her and making faces and Bella storms over and grabs her baby and puches me in the face. I glare at her and she asks, "Who let her touch my baby?"

I laugh and say, "That baby is also Edward's. He can let anyone hold her and play with her, Isabella."

She looks at me and says, "You are not ALLOWED to touch her."

I say, "I think you should worry more about Jacpb than me."

Isabella looks at him and says, "What does she mean?"

He glares at me and Jasper glares back. I see my kids and they ask, "Why do you hate our mom?"

Bella says, "They changed her and took her with them before they did me. She is also a whore who got a lot of plastic surgery that she won't admit."

I say, "Your jealous that I was gifted with the amount of cleavage I got. I'm sorry that you look more like a boy than a girl."

She growls at me and I see Edward has the baby and I say, "What? Can't take the antagonizing that you dished out to me while I was a newborn? Jacob, why haven't you told her you imprinted on her baby yet?"

She says, "You what!"

Jacob says, "Uhh."

She grabs his ear and throws him outside and punched him. She screamed at him, "She's mine! You are going to stay away from her."

Jacob pleads, "You know I can't do that."

Blah Blah Blah she punches Seth on accident. My kids run over to him and push her out of the way and I giggle and she tries to scold them and I say, "Don't you parent my kids. They don't like nor respect you so they won't listen anyways."

I hop my way over to them and pet Leah who growls at Bella. Bella says, "Why don't you teach them manners?"

I say, "Oh, they learned them already but won't use them on pieces of scum."

She says, "I'm going to kill you and them."

Jasper growls and I say, "Jazzy leave it. I'm going to put this son of a bitch in her place considering I have a power and so do the kids. Concentrate on the energy and let it flow through you, Jayden. Then let it shoot through your hands and aim it."

He does this and shoots the lightning out and it hits her in the chest. She flies and I hit her with and even stronger one and then go over and punch her and throw her into trees and she is begging me to stop. I manipulate the water and freeze it so she is stuck in the middle of the woods. I say, "Have a nice time thawing out, Isabella."

I walk back to the house and say, "She's thawing. Everything but her head is incased in ice."

Jasper says, "That was hot."

I lean down to kiss him and I snap my fingers and thaw the ice. She runs here and is sopping wet and I giggle. She starts over my way and I zap her on her ass. I light my hands on fire and she looks scared and I growl, "Go away now."

She runs away from me and I see my kids and ask them, "Are you hungry?"

They nod and I start to make homeade pasta and a alfredo sauce. I rest the dough for 30 minutes and roll it out and cut it. I started boiling the water and place them in and my babies are watching in fascination. I make the alfredo sauce and cook the noodles and then toss them into the sauce.