Chapter 16:

(Brinley's POV:)
Now after the battle I am enjoying time with my babies and I decided and asked Jazz to help me tell my dad about vampires and if he wants to be one. I called my dad and say, "Hi, daddy. I wated to ask you if you wanted to know why you are on a need-to-know basis with the Cullen's, your grandkids, and I?"

He says, "Hi, honey. I would like that very much. Is Jasper coming here to tell me with you?"

I say, "Yeah. When are you available?"

Dad answers, "I will be available in 2 hours. Is that good with you, Honey?"

I smile and say, "Yes. Bye, Dad."

He says, "Bye, Peanut. I love you."

I giggle and say, "I love you too, Daddy."

I hang up the phone and I say, "We have 2 hours Jasper. I need to get ready! I look like shit!"

Jasper says, "You look like a rare diamond to me."

I giggle and give him a sweet kiss and say, "You are quite the smooth talker there, Jazzy. I love you."

Jazz smirks and leans down to kiss my neck and he whispers lowly in my ear, "I love you too, Darlin'"

He plants a small kiss there and I shiver. I kiss him again for a little bit longer and I then go to get ready.

I got changed into this:

I walk out and say, "What do you think?"

Jasper's eyes are widened and he says, "You look beautiful, Darlin'. Aren't those a little too short though?"

I say, "That's why the flannel is there."

He nods and Edward yells, "He thinks you look hot as fuck. And you got him more horny than he already was."

I giggle and hug Jaz around the waist. His arms immeadiately follow mine and he holds me and I say, "Jazzy, we have to go see my dad now."

He relutantly lets me go and we drive on over there and make it in 20 minutes. I knock on the door and dad opens it and I hug him and say, "Hi, dad."

Dad ushers us inside and says, "Hi, Peanut and Jasper. What do you want to tell me."

I fidget a little and say, "Are you able to keep an open mind on what I tell you?"

He looks a little worried and relaxes a bit thanks to Jasper and says, "I will try my very best."

I say, "Dad, we are vampires."

Dad's mouth drops open and says, "How long have you been one?"

I say, "About a year. I'm getting out of the newborn stage. If I was a normal newborn, you nor my kids would be here or most of the town, if not all. I'm supposed to be super crazy with bloodlust and what not, but when you had the kids, we were fighting a newborn army of vampires that were created to kill my family and most importantly Isabella Swan. You cannot tell Charlie or anybody about this or by Volturi rules we would have to kill you and whoever else knows."

His mouth falls open in shock and I say, "Oh, and I can control the weather and shoot lightning out of my hands. That was so much fun kicking everyone's ass and them newborns. Jasper, you were supposed to stop me if I started to ramble. Oh, dad, Jasper is like over 200 years old. He fought in the Civil War and has scars from being in a newborn army and mmph."

Jasper passionately kisses me and my dad coughs. We pull away and I say, "Why have you been so horny these past few weeks?"

Jasper says, "So have you. I'm worse though, I know. I can't ever seem to get enough of you Darlin'."

I smile and giggle and lean into his embrace and my dad excitedly asks, "Can I see you shoot lightning out of your hands?"

I smirk and Jasper says, "Oh shit."

I say, "Come on Jazzy Poo. I'm going to shoot Jasper. It'll hurt him but it defintitely won't kill him like them 50 charred newborns. I don't want to shoot a tree incase it falls on the ground and hits the house."

Dad says, "I love this house, and the best part is, is that your mother never lived in here. So, it's all mine and yours. Can I be a vampire?"

I smile and say, "Sure. But the transformation is going to hurt like a son of a bitch. Actually, that's sugar coating it. We still have a good bit more to tell you about."

Dad nods and we get started and I close my eyes and feel the energy and then I shoot Jasper with part of it. Jasper flies back a bit and groans. I grimace and say, "Sorry, Jazz."

Dad says, "That was so cool! Will I get a power like that?"

I say, "It's different on everyone. Some vampires don't have any and some powers could be extremely rare and could be sought out and the Volturi will want some of those because they are power hungry. We aren't allowed to turn children into vampires besides mine. I gave birth to them and that hurt a lot."

Dad yawns and says, "Good night and tell my grandkids that for me."

Jasper says, "We will. Bye, Tyler."

We walk out and get into the car and drive back home and Jasper and I go and see our sweet little angels asleep and I whisper good night to them and kiss their foreheads. Jasper did the same and we left and let them sleep. We head downstairs and cuddle on the couch and read until the morning. Occasionally we had makeout sessions. We have to head over to the main house later after the kiddos wake up and eat. I've been ordered to help plan Isabella's wedding.

It's not that I don't want to help out, it's because she has made no effort to even try to get to know me and the only words she really spoken was when she tried to threaten me when we were practicing to save her skinny ass form newborn vampires. She never even thanked us nor the wolves for saving her ass from Victoria, nevermind the inconvience she caused me when I needed to find a babysitter for my kids. I probably should've stayed with them because my dad doesn't know how to take care of them. I'm glad he wants to be a vampire so I don't have to say goodbye to him when he would've died.

I say, "I'm happy with his answer, Jasper. I never wanted to say goodbye to him even when I was human. I really wish Isabella would actually make an effort to get to know me, but she is more concerned with everyone else because they've been vampires for a long time."

Jasper pulls me on top of him on the couch and says, "Who cares what she thinks, Darlin'. I only want to know you. Everything about you I want to know. I know you don't want to help her and you are still stressed about the kids, your dad, and whatever else."

I say, "You definitely don't stress me out. You are the stress reliever. She definitely didn't care about my kids, only her ass. She didn't even do the hard work, she sat there in a cave with the two guys she likes and got engaged. I can't believe how fucking accident prone she is. I literately destroyed half of the army myself."

Jazz chuckles and says, "You have no idea how hot it was to see you do that. I'd save your ass a million times over. I love looking at it."

I say, "And grabbing it, squeezing it, slapping it, and etc. I know you love my ass, Jazzy. Yours isn't bad either, whenever I get to look at it."

He softly growls and says, "How about some stress relief?"

I smile and whisper in his ear, "I'd like that."