Chapter 11: Wedding prep.

Brinley's POV:
OMG!!! I know it is supposed to be bridezilla, but Alice takes that term away from any bride and does it 3 times worse. I guess you could call her maidzilla? I don't know, but she's going crazy. I love the pixie but she needs to chill. I say, "Alice, chill out. It's a small wedding. SMALL!!!!"

She huffs and says, "Fine. But we are going dress shopping tomorrow."

I smile and I run to Jasper and I jump on his back. His southern accent pokes out when he says, "Hey, Darlin. How was planning?"

I go on a rant. I say, "I know she means well, but she is going overboard with the decor. We wanted a small wedding, since I don't like people. AKA Jessica 'the gossip bitch' Stanley."

Jasper sets me on the ground and puts his arms around me and says, "She's only going all out because we can't really celebrate any other occasion than maybe renewing our vows. Should we write our own or go traditional?"

I say, "I love the traditional vows unless you want me to write something special?"

Jasper says, "Let's do the traditional vows, we can show our love in other ways you know?"

He wiggles his eyebrows at me and I giggle at him and say, "We need to talk about our honeymoon. I want it to be secluded so no one can stumble upon us and see us sparkle like super shiny diamonds."

Jasper smirks and says, "Honey, I know the perfect place. It's going to be a surprise. It's very secluded and you can be as loud as you want."

I knew I would be blushing if I was still human. I smirk and say, "So can you."

His eyes darken and I giggle as I run away from him and we go to our spot in the woods which is a beautiful meadow. I jump up on a tree and I wait for Jasper and when he arrives he stands under the tree and I jump on him bringing him to the ground which results in a bang. He turns around and rolls us so he is on top of me and he leans down to kiss me, which I happily oblige to. He puts his weight on his elbows and I wrap my legs around his waist as we make out and this causes us to grind on each other. The pleasure from the friction is intense but makes me want more. Jasper's eyes are almost entirely black with lust and he is ripping my clothes off. I carefully take his black button down shirt off so I can put that on after sex. Jasper kisses down my jaw occasionally sucking on the soft skin causing me to moan and I feel his smirk on my skin. He reahes my neck and he sucks a bit harder onto the skin and I moan louder and then he dips his head and catches my nipple into his mouth and sucks hard on it and I release little moans for him. He rubs my other breast roughly and then he switches doing the same thing to the opposite one. Jasper ripped almost all of our clothes besides his shirt and pants. He entered me and I moaned his name as he trusted inside of me, each thrust harder and faster than the one before it. He soon pushed me over the edge into pure bliss. We came down from our highs and I said, "I love you"

Jasper also said with his accent, "I love you too, Darlin'."

Jasper pushes me up against a tree and entered me again roughly and I screamed his name and he went even rougher with me and I loved it so much. I was scratching at his back and he held my hands above my head with one of his and the other was playing with my nipples and he was over stimulating my body and I came and he went even faster. He very roughly pounded my sensitive body until I came at least 3 more times gettting rougher and harder once I came again. He flipped me so my front was against the tree and pounded me roughly from behind and he slapped my ass hard and I moaned so loud that probably everyone in the state could hear who was pleasuring me at this moment. He glided his fingers to my front side and began to rub my pussy and he kept increasing the speed and roughness he was going at. I just kept coming and I couldn't stop it. We finally stop and get our clothes on and even for a vampire I can barely walk. Jasper smirks and wraps an arm around my waist and we go back to the house to listen to Alice gabber on and on about decor and how she says, "It is just enough", and then adds more to it. She don't listen at all. Jasper is a great listener.

1 week later:
I'm glad my wedding is in a week. We got my dress, it is so pretty. I can't wait to be Mrs. Jasper Hale. Alice is putting the aisle together as we speak. It has a row of stumps and it is very rustic and fits in the area in Forks. We are decorating the trees with fairy lights and Rose is watching the kids while I go and move things to the way I want them to be for the wedding. We are putting final touches on it now. It isnt supposed to rain the days leading and on my wedding day, so we are good to set up now.