Chapter 13:

Brinley's POV:
We drive home and Jasper's hand is rubbing circles on my thigh and I grab his hand and hold it and ask, "Didn't get enough on the island?"

He chuckles deeply and says with his accent that drives me crazy, "I'll never have enough of you as long as we live."

I giggle at him and say, "I'll never have enough of you either, but I don't want to break my car from ou activities. We tend to break things."

Jazz says, "That we do, Darlin'. But we can't break the ocean."

I smirk and say, "No, we can't. We do need to make that lake or find one."

Jazz says, "We'll look when the kids are asleep."

I wink at him and say, "Maybe try it out."

He growls at me and says, "Don't start or I'm pulling the car over."

I say, "Why do you get to tease me?"

He smirks, "I love your reaction to my touch, voice, and anything else I do. You do a lot to me without knowing it."

I smile at him and say, "I love you."

He smiles and says, "I love you too, Brinley."

I hold his hand the entire way home and we walk inside and I see my babies and they grew so much. I say, "Hey, Elisabeth, Jayden you got so big while Mommy and Daddy were away."

Elisabeth says, "Mommy! You're back!"

Jayden said, "Daddy! You're back!"

We get hugs from our children and I smile. This is the best feeling in the world. They are growing so fast but I love them even more. They look at least 8 years old and its only been about a year since they  were born. We came back and learned that Victoria wants to kill Bella to cause Edward pain. Graduation is happening tomorrow. Alice is throwing a party at the house. I say, "Esme? You want to watch the kids tomorrow at my place?"

Esme smiles and says, "Yes, I would love to. Carlisle will too."

I say, "Thank you. They love spending time with you and Carlisle. They love your cooking, and I did too when I was able to eat it."

Esme hugs me tightly and says, "You are an amazing mother, Brinley."

I say, "I really don't want to go to this party. I would like to spend that time with Jazzy Poo."

Jazz says, "Stop calling me that, Darlin'"

I laugh when Elisabeth repeats, "Jazzy Poo? What does that mean, Daddy?"

Jazz says, "Your mom keeps calling me that but my nickname is Jazz or Jazzy. I don't know why she adds the poo part on it."

My daughter giggles at him and says, "I can call you Daddy Poo."

She bursts out laughing and Jazz says, "No, sweetie."

She pouts and I place my hand on Jazz's back and he smiles down at me and I say, "You want to spend time with grandma and grandpa tomorrow?"

She screams, "Yeah!"

She runs out of the room to find Esme. I smile after her and Jazz wraps his arms around my waist and kisses the top of my head.

Party:
I get dressed in this:

Party: I get dressed in this:

I wore the one in the middle. ;)

I walk out after getting ready and Jasper's eyes darken at my outfit. I walk over to him and hug his waist. He kisses the top of my head and he says, "Stop trying to get me hard Darlin'."

I say, "I'm not trying. I like my outfit as long as my tits don't pop out of my top. They shouldn't but there is that possibility."

Jasper says, "They better not or I'm mudering people tonight along with fucking you senseless."

I say, "I like the last option."

Jazz chuckles, "I know you do, Darlin'. I do too."

I mumble, "Shut up and kiss me."

Jazz mumbles, "Yes, Ma'am."

I shiver before he crashes his lips onto mine and I moan into his mouth as we kiss each other. We pull away and I say, "I can't believe how much you held out on me when I was a human."

Jazz chuckles and rolls his sleeves and he looks so fucking hot like that and he mumbles, "Darlin' your lust is through the roof."

I say, "Stop being sexy then. What aren't you good at?"

Jazz thinks about it and says, "The diet and being in control."

I grab his face and say, "Your control is amazing, Jasper. Yeah, the temptation isn't the easiest to control but we managed this a lot. You have been through a lot since the bitch turned you. What was her name again?"

Jazz says, "You know her name and I can feel your jealousy but she was never fucked the way you constantly are by me. She used me, but you know exactly what I need and how to love me right. Just as I do you."

I smile at him and trace his scars and say, "You have no idea how hot these are."

Jazz says, "Really? I don't like them."

I say, "They are a part of you and they show how strong you are, Major Whitlock."

He growls in my ear and says, "You might want to stop, Darlin'."

I pull him close to me by his belt loop in his jeans and he leans down and kisses me. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and then we are interupted by Alice.

Alice says, "Guys! Stop making out and come to the party!"

We pull apart and Jasper lets me down but I hop onto his back and he gives me a piggy back ride. He smiles and I kiss his cheek. We reach the house and I get down and I grab Jasper's hand and I squeeze it and he looks down and smiles at me and says, "I love you, Mrs. Hale."

I smile and say, "I love you too, Mr. Hale. Let's party."

I hear the loud music and Jasper and I walk in and in a few seconds are swarmed with people asking about our honeymoon and I say this, "We didn't sleep at all."

All of the boy's mouths drop and I smirk, so does Jasper. Those boy's look jealous and I hug Jasper's waist and instantly his arm goes around mine. We walk off and I say, "On a scale of 0-10, how jealous were they?"

Jasper chuckles and says, "Probably a 100. I'm glad I don't read minds. I would be severely pissed off if I could."

I say, "Me too. As long as no one pisses me off, I'll be fine and no lightning bolts should surface."

Jasper says, "That scared me the first time I saw it. But when you do it, it is so hot."

I grab his arm and zap him a little bit. Jasper looks down shocked and I wink. He mumbles, "Ow."

I kiss him and say, "Does it feel better now?"

He shakes his head no. I pout and kiss him again but for longer. I look at him questionally and he says, "Now it is better."

Alice comes down the stairs and stops and we go up to her and we take her back up the stairs once the vision is done.

I wonder what it was about.