Chapter 14:

Brinley's POV:
We walk up the stairs with Alice and go into a room and Carlisle and Esme are there with my kids and so is everyone else and some of the pack. I stand beside Jasper after giving my kids some coloring books to color in while the adults are talking. Alice says, "We aren't going to them. The army is coming here."

Jacob exclaims, "Hold up. What damn army?"

Jasper says, "Newborns. Our kind."

Jaocb keeps asking question after question. I say, "Jacob newborns like myself are coming to kill Bella for Victoria and she has a puppet doing the dirty work for her."

Edward says, "They were passing around her scent. "

Jacob says, "The pack will fight. We aren't afraid of vampires."

Bella says, "No. You'll get yourselves killed."

Jacob says, "We're working together and you are the one who wanted us to get along."

Damn. Someone's harboring a little jealousy and I feel Jasper's hand go around my waist and Carlisle asks, "Jacob. Will Sam agree to some type of understanding so we can train and show you how to kill them?"

Jacob says, "Yes."

I say, "Party's over. Jasper. Kids. Let's go home. You need your sleep."

Elisabeth rub her eyes and I pick up my baby girl and Jazz gets Jayden. Lisa lays her head down on my chest and Jasper smirks. I know what he wants. I shake my head. He pouts and mouths, 'You got me hard.'

I stiffle a giggle and smooth Lisa's hair. Jayden looks wide awake and he wants to play. He asks, "Dad? Why did you whisper to mom that she got you hard? What does that mean?"

I say, "Yeah, babe. What does that mean?"

He sends me a playful glare and Emmett says, "He's horny."

My eyes widen and I zap Emmett who says, "Ow! I meant he needs a massage."

Jayden says, "Oh. Okay."

He yawns and lays his head down on Jasper's shoulder and Edward finally got everyone out. I walk down the stairs quickly and quietly and Jasper follows and we take the kids home and put them in bed. Lisa was asleep before I was out of the main house. We placed them in their beds and said good night and gave them a kiss on their foreheads and left their rooms. We reach ours and I run in and go to the closet and get undressed. Jasper grabs a hold of my waist after most of my clothes are off and kisses up and down my neck and I hum in pleasure. Jasper huskily says, "Darlin', you can do better than that."

I say, "I know. I'm not waking them up after we just got them to sleep."

He smiles and finishes taking off my clothes and his and he kisses me and thrusts in right behind the kiss so he can drown out my moan. He goes deep, fast, and hard until I'm a moaning mess and come undone again and again, and when he came inside of me he rode out our orgasms and we stayed there against the closet wall for awhile Jasper moved and I moaned and he got hard again. The cycle continued for hours until it was morning. I removed myself from Jasper and got a shower and got dressed in this for training.