Chapter 20

Brinley's POV:

I see my babies are awake and I say, "Do you want to meet some of Leah's old pack members?"

They nod. They like Leah and Seth, but think Jake is really weird. I find that really funny. They put on their shoes and we head back outside and the pack looks astonished at them. The kids walk in front of me and I stop at Jasper and wrap my arms around him and he smiles at me. Sam says, "I thought you said that they were a year and a half."

I say, "They are half vampire, Sam. They grow faster than humans."

Sam then says, "Well, Shit."

They kids say, "Shit."

I laugh and so does Jasper. Sam looks worried. I say, "They are around this language all the time, Sam. This is the first time they have said it. Kids can you wait till you are three to say those words. Poop is a good substitute or crap."

They say, "Ok, Mommy."

Sam asks, "Do they have powers?"

I say, "I don't know. Kids can you think of something that makes you angry?"

They nod and I say, "Aunt Bella called you brats and bastards."

They looked pissed off and I say, "They are so my children."

Jasper chuckles and says, "They are mine too."

I whisper in his ear, "I know."

He grips my waist and kisses me softly. We pull away and both my kids are like me. Jayden controls emotions, and Elisabeth gets the elements. I am so proud of them.

Jasper looks proud too. He holds me close to him and Sam says, "Wow."

I smirk and say, "Kids, go to bed. It's late."

I hug them and so does Jasper and they run inside to Jasper's room. Sam says, "We do want to check in on them along with Renesme."

I nod and say, "That's fine. Go home and get some sleep, you need it."

Jasper chuckles at my statement. The wolves leave and Jasper and I take a walk in the woods. We get to the meadow and Jasper pushes me into a tree and rips my clothes off and kisses me roughly against the tree. I take his clothes off and run my hands down his muscles and he grabs both of my hands and holds them above my head and roughly fucks me against the tree like I've wanted him to do for a while. When we are done we are panting and I say, "Finally."

Jasper chuckles and says, "That was worth the wait."

I say, "It really was."

I get up and put on his shirt and he puts on his boxers and pants and we head to our place to get changed and go back to the house and see the baby. I put on this:

I get Jasper to wear this:

He looks great in that outfit and I see him smirk

He looks great in that outfit and I see him smirk. He pulls me close to him and places his hands in my butt pockets and he wispers in my ear, "Like my outfit, Darlin'"

I say, "Mmm. Yes, I do."

Jasper leans down and kisses me softly. We pull away and I grab my stuff and we head over to the house and see Rose feeding little Renesme. I place my hand on Rose's shoulder and say, "She is a cute baby."

I wait for Renesme to fall asleep and say, "We finally did it in the woods, Rose."

Rose says, "Really? How was it?"

I say, "Rough and amazing. She really has an unfortunate name. I like the thought behind it, but it sounds really weird together."

Rose says, "I was trying to talk her out of them. The boy name was worse. E.J. for Edward Jacob. So unoriginal. And stupid. Who would name their baby after their husband and somewhat of her lover."

I nod. I pick up the baby and hold her close to me and Rose says, "I never thought you were going to pick her up."

I say after she woke up, "I'm not going to blame her for what her mother puts me and my kids through, Rose."

She reaches her hand up and uses her power to say, "What did Mommy do to you?"

I say, "She calls me a lot of bad names and tries to humiliate me at any chance she tries to. She did it at her wedding to your dad and called me an attention whore pretty much. Don't ask what that means or ever say it to someone. It's a bad word. I was only dancing with my husband your uncle Jasper and she told me to leave and your grandpa Charlie and grandma Renee weren't happy with her. She also wasn't happy that I looked hot in my royal purple dress and then she called me a slut even though her dress exposed more than mine did. This isn't everything. Don't repeat the word slut either. Your Mommy hates me for no reason at all. Let's go find Jake. I know you want to see him."

We find Edward and she reaches out to him and he laughs and says, "Didn't tell her everything."

I say, "We would've been on that couch for hours or days, Edward. I don't need her to hate her mother. That would be another thing Isabella would hate me for."

Edward says, "True."

I shoo him away and he goes back to sit with Bella with his daughter. Jazz is sitting on the couch and I plop down on his lap and he chuckles at me and kisses my neck. Rose says, "You too are so cute."

I smile at her and say, "Thank you. Let's watch a movie the boys don't want to."

Rose smirks and says, "What do you have in mind?"

I mouth, 'Magic Mike'

Rose smiles and says, "Great choice."

She puts it on and Jazz and I lay on the love seat and the movie starts. Rose and I personally don't tear our eyes away from the stripping on stage and Jasper growls lowly in my ear, "Was earlier not enough for you?"

I say, "Maybe."

I move my ass and he growls in my ear and holds my hips. I look over to Rose and give her a thumbs up. I get up and Jasper picks me up and runs to a meadow and takes my clothes off and fucks me hard and deep. My eyes roll into the back of my head as his thrusts get faster and rougher until I'm very sensitive and can only scream his name. We both climax and pant and try to catch our breath. I say, "Jasper. That was amazing."

Jasper says, "It was, Darlin'"

We got dressed and went back to the house and cuddle on the couch and we changed the movie to something family friendly like Grown Ups. We laugh at the movie and only get up when we need to change the movie. It definitely was a long day.