Chapter 9

Brinley's POV:

When I feel the burning sensation start to dull, I knew the end was near and I know they did too. I'm really sad that I wasn't the first one to hold my babies after Carlisle got them out. The normally hand the babies to the mother and let her hold them before they go to check if they are healthy or not. I have names picked out for them. I hope no body named my children without my consent or they will feel my wrath.

I open my eyes finally and my eyes go straight to Jasper and I inspect every detail of his face, especially what I couldn't see before. I say, "Our kids?"

Jasper's eyes shoot to me and he says, "No body knew what you had picked for names since you went into labor before you could tell us."

I ask, "Did anyone name them while I was out."

Jasper looks hesitant to answer and I say, "Jasper tell me that I'm able to name my own fucking children. They are the only ones I get."

Jasper says, "Darlin' calm down."

I sneer and say, "That isn't happening. Who did it? Was it you?"

Jasper says, "Everyone was trying to figure out what names the babies liked to be called."

I run away from him and go into the forrest and scream. I didn't even get to name my own kids. It wasn't their choice to make, it was mine. I gave birth to my kids. I carried them. I made the decision to threaten my own life to have them. It was MY choice on what to name them. NOT ANYONE ELSE'S.

I ended up finding out what my gift is. I get to control the elements and the weather. Fun. I decided to hunt before I go back.

I kill 3 deer, a bear, and a mountain lion. I'm still raging with anger. As I'm walking back, I think might as well be the last one to hold my children while we are at this.

I here Edward state, "Oh shit."

They all know I'm pissed. Last one to know everything when it comes to MY children.

I state, "Babies. Now!"

Rose and Esme run up to me and hand me my babies and I coo at them. I say overy calm, "How do you think I was going to act when I'm the last one to hold my own kids, and learn that everyone else in the house named them without my consent to anything?"

Rose came to grab them since I was super pissed and I growled and said, "If anyone of you take them from me you are dead. Now, down to business. I want to know what the names are and by who in the next 5 minutes or I'm not speaking to any of you ever in the next century. What did you name my son?"

Emmett said, "On the list, he liked Spencer Evan."

Rosalie pipes up and says, "We didn't think you would be this mad. But, your daughter liked Elisabeth Lillian Hale."

I calm down a little and Jasper relaxes and I say, "My daughters' name is the one I wanted. Thank you, Edward. It was the last thing on my mind before I was bitten twice. Now, we are changing his name to Jayden Spencer Whitlock Hale."

Emmett says, "I like that one so much more. Why didn't I think of that?"

I say, "You aren't his mother."

I hand Jasper Jayden. I keep a hold on my baby girl. Everyone keeps trying to take them from me. I realized, they don't trust me. I hand her to Esme and I run out the door. I feel like crying now and I hide up in a tree.

Jasper's POV:

I watch her run outside knowing full well she needed to be on her own right now. I walk down stairs and I say, "She's worse than livid. She's 3 times as pissed off as any of you would think. She didn't get to be the first one to hold our children. She was bleeding out and we had bit her to change her. You all minus Edward tried to name the kids without asking her. I was waiting for her. It was her decision to do so. She did all the hard work. I didn't. I had to watch her health slowly deteriorate while she was growing our children. That was the first thing she had asked me was, 'Did anyone name them.'"