Chapter 10:

Brinley's POV:
I have date night with Jasper tonight. It has been 6 months since I woke up after the transformation. Rosalie has since apoligized and explained her jealousy torwards the oppurtunity that I had gotten that she didn't get. Our babies look about 8 now. Elisabeth has a mix of our hair colors. It's a little darker than Jasper's, and she has pretty green eyes. Jayden has my medium brown hair color and the same green eyes. I finished getting ready for my date. I wore:

We go on a walk into the forrest and I can't see anything since Jasper put a blindfold on me

We go on a walk into the forrest and I can't see anything since Jasper put a blindfold on me. He leads me down the path and he stops. He says, "Darling, you can take the blindfold off now."

I see candles around the forrest floor and they spell, "Marry Me?"

I turn around to see Jasper down on one knee with a ring. I say, "Yes!!!!"

He stands up and kisses me. He then slips the ring on my finger.

Ring:

I wrap my arms around his neck and I kiss him again

I wrap my arms around his neck and I kiss him again. I say, "So my fiancee what would you like to do now?"

He kisses me and we makeout for a while and we pull away and I say, "Later. Jazz, have you forgiven yourself for what had happened at the party? You can tell me, I won't be mad."

Jasper says softly, "Honestly, no. I should have been in control, you were."

I say, "I fed before the party. Her blood doesn't bother me. I was surprised that Edward threw her back into a table with glass plates and she cut her arm. That was stupid of him, but like any other human you normally put your finger in your mouth."

Jazz says, "It was stupid, but I should've been with you when you went to go hunt."

I say, "Jazzy Poo, you had it the worst in there. You felt every single one of our emtions being clouded with blood lust and you snapped."

He growls at me and says, "I hate the Poo part of that name."

I giggle at him. I sigh and say, "I really liked Forks."

Jasper says, "So do I. I met you there. We had our kids there. Hopefully get married there."

I smile and say, "That sounds like a plan. I'll be the one in white."