Chapter 23:

Brinley's POV:

We reached the Denali's place and it's midnight. Jasper and I carry the kids inside and Leah and Seth grabbed the dogs. Kate showed us to the kids' room. We set them down on the bed and Leah and Seth wanted to stay with them there. They all go to sleep and we go downstairs to the living room.

Kate hugs me and I ask, "Did you know Irina went to the Volturi about Bella's daughter, Renesme?"

Kate says, "She was supposed to go and reconcile about Laurent being killed. Laurent was her mate."

I say, "Bella's besty Jacob who was literately in love with her and his pack killed him because he was going to kill Bella before Victoria got to her. Leah, Seth, and Jacob broke away to protect Isabella from the rest of the pack, who tried to kill her and the baby. Leah and Seth can't stand her, but they like me along with everyone else and it pisses her off. Nobody listened to me when I was trying to tell them she needed blood in her system to sustain the baby and not let it kill her. I had two at the same time."

Kate says, "Irina didn't ask you if the baby was half or immortal?"

I say, "I think what Irina saw was Renesme jumping up in the air to catch snowflakes and Jacob as a wolf. Jacob is Renesme's mate. He imprinted on her as a baby."

Kate says, "I know she grows fast, but that's disgusting."

I say, "Where's Dad and Tanya?"

Kate makes a face and my eyes widen. I mumble, "Ew."

Jasper chuckles. I say, "Don't you even think about it."

Kate laughs and says, "Jasper ain't geting any. Did you do something, B?"

I laugh and say, "Do you think Corentin Huard is hot?"

Kate says, "Is he a male model?"

I show her this picture:

Kate says, "Holy Shit. I can't even have children and I want to have his."

I say, "I know. I thought that too before I met Jasper."