Chapter 4:

Brinley POV:

We head downstairs and the boys are playing Mario Kart. It's Jasper against Emmett. The boys' look over and I see Jasper's jaw drop and he watches the game out of the corner of his eye and he wins. He looks at me fully and winks at me and I bite my lip and look down. He gets up and walks over to me and lifts my chin up and kisses me and staying true to his word he bites my lip lightly. He puts his hands on my waist and he runs them up and down on the bare skin of my back and stomach. I open my mouth slightly and he pushes his tongue into my mouth and explores it. I pull away breathless and lean into him and he holds me to him tightly like I'm going to disappear at any moment.

Emmett says, "Woo hoo Jasper. Getting all of the ladies."

I shoot Emmett a look and he puts his hands in the air. I say, "I'm never gonna share him. My last boyfriend slept with my god damn best friend because I wasn't putting out. She probably was planning on stealing him away anyway."

Alice says, "That's horrible."

Jasper whispers to me, "Darlin', I told you I was going to bite that lip of yours if you bit it again."

He sends shivers down my spine and he kisses the top of my head and pulls me even closer to him. I suggest, "Why don't we watch a movie?"

They all nod at me and I say, "Can we watch White Chicks?"

Alice screams, "Yes!!!!!!"

I turn around and face Jasper and lift my arms up and my sweatshirt went up significantly and you could see my white lace bra. Oops. I see Jasper's eyes darken with lust and he picks me up and we go upstairs and to his room I guess and when we get inside the roomhe pushes us against the door and kisses me hard and rough and I love it. I run my fingers in his hair and pull, he groans and I push my tongue in his mouth this time and he groans agains and he takes over and pushes me against the door harer and I moan into the kiss, and I pull away from him to catch my breath. He kisses my jaw and moves down my neck, and when he gets down to the base of my clavicle and I release a moan. Jasper smiles and continues to kiss that area and make a hickey on my neck. I pull his blonde curls hard and he moans and finally gets the message and sets me down on the floor. He goes to his dresser and grabs me one of his T-shirts and I take my sweatshirt off and he sucks in a breath and I say, "Can I have one of your sweatshirts instead?"

He smiles and grabs me a white sweatshirt and then I really decide to tease him and I put on the sweatshirt and then I take off my bra and toss it at him. I walk to the door and turn around and wink at him, and then I walk downstairs. This is going to be fun. Time to watch a movie.

Jasper and I sit in the recliner with a big fuzzy blanket over me. I'm tuckd into a spot in the corner of th recliner and Jasper is beside me. I think he strategized this on me. Oh well, I want to see what he will throw at me. Alice puts the movie on and I snuggle into Jasper and we watch the comedy and I laugh really hard during the movie. Emmett and Rose are sitting on the love seat and Edward and Alice are on the couch talking to each other and watching the movie. Carlisle and Esme went to their room and are probably doing you know what. I feel Jasper move his arms around me and they both settle on my waist and I then shiver from the coldness from his hands roaming on my warm skin. He very slowly slides his hand s up his sweatshirt I'm wearing and then moves them really high up and pinches my nipples that perked up from the coldness of his hands. I watch the movie and he moves me on his lap and I feel just how hard he is down there. I run my hand over it and he stiffens, I lean back and say, "Two can play that game."

Jasper moves me so my hand can't touch him there and he sets my head in his neck and he puts either of my legs on the sides of his and keeps one hand playing with my boobs and the other runs a path down to my clitoris. He places both hands down there and sets them on my thighs and rubs right beside my clit and I bite my lip and then I dcide to ignore him and finish watching the movie. I say, "Alice, can I have a makeup wipe?"

Alice says, "I thought you might want one, so I brought them down."

I say, "Thank you A."

She says, "Your welcome B."

I feel Jasper put his cold ass hands in my leggings. I let out a huge yawn, and Jasper removes his hands and wraps the blanket around me and picks me up and starts to take me upstairs. I hear Emmett yell, "Good night, Little Bear."

I yell back, "Night, Big Bear. Night everybody."

Everyone yells back at diffrent times, "Night."

Jasper moves us gracefully up the stairs and into his room. He unwraps me from my cocoon and he helps me into the bed and lays beside me under the covers too. I turn to him and he kisses me softly and I moan. He moves me on top of him and I grind down on him getting some friction to finish what he had started. I say, "Can you finish what you started?"

He looks at me and says, "With pleasure Ma'am."

He quickly takes off my leggings and sweatshirt. He fondles my breasts. He sucks on them, kneads them, and anything else he wanted to do. I'm literally a moaning mess right now.

He kisses down to my underwear and pulls them off with his teeth. He quickly sits back and puts his mouth on my clit again and starts sucking on it and I'm just moaning and groaning with pleasure. I tried to be as quiet as possible, but he was making this really difficult. He pushes one finger in and I moan loudly and he moves it in and out, and then he adds another finger in and spreads them and repeatedly drills them into my vagina without slowing or stopping. He can tell that I'm close since he moves even faster and sucks on my clit harder until I release into his mouth and on his fingers. I'm very tired after that Jasper lays in bed with me and I turn over to where I can place my head into his neck, and then I simply fall asleep on him.