Chapter 6:

I wake up and we are still in the living room, and I'm curled into Jasper's chest. He holds me there and I'm really comfortable and I don't wanna move. Jasper notices I'm awake and kisses me good morning. I stretch and I accidently hit the book Jasper was reading and he looks down at me and raises his eyebrows and I pout a him and he kisses me again. And again. I lay my head into the side of his neck and he reads to me about the civil war. I say, "I have to head home today. I'm ready for school to be over Jasper."

He sighs and says, "I know Darlin'."

I say, "I have a question. Let's say I choose to be turned into a vampire. Would you be the one to do it?"

Jasper says, "Darlin', can you wait a few years before we get to that? But, If you want me to I would do it, not here though."

I say, "Ok, that sounds reasonable. Can you tell me how this works?"

Jasper says, "When a vampire bites you, there is excrutiating pain from the venom that is now pumping through your veins. The whole process takes about three days. There are things we have to give up to be a vampire though. You can't get pregnant and have children. You going to watch your loved ones die. When you wake up all you feel is the hunger and blood lust and your throat tightens at the mention of it. You will be stronger than me at least for the first year. There are some pros though. Like having really rough sex against a tree. Being with me forever."

I smile and say, "I want to be with you forever and I like the second to last option. I know my parents would be upset and all that, but I barely see them anyway. I love them and wish I could spend some more time with them, but their jobs can be difficult to schedule around. I like that they had left me alone though, I got used to being alone or with friends and that took away the lonliness from them not being with me. I have you and your family to keep me on my toes. I understand the consequences of being turned, but I want to be with you even if you actually are a fucking uniorn. I don't care."

Jasper says, "Really? A unicorn?"

I sigh and smile and say, "Yes. Jasper, just hold me."

Jasper says, "I will Darlin'. Forever and always."

He puts me on his lap and has his arms around me and I smell bacon. I then say, "Esme, are you making bacon?"

She says, "Yes, Sweetheart. Just for you. I am also making you an omlet."

I say excitedly, "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I love bacon."

Jasper huskily chuckles, and my insides melt and he says, "We can tell, and stop bouncing."

I hear Emmett's booming laughter fill the room and I blush and hide my face in Jasper's chest. Rosalie slaps Emmett on the back of the head and says, "You embarassed her! Brinley, It's ok. He's an idiot sometimes. Sometimes its funny and others its not."

I peek out from Jaspers chest and he sends calming waves at me and Esme strolls in with my breakfast. Esme puts my food down on the table and says, "Here you go, Dear."

I say, "Thank you, Esme. It looks delicious."

Esme smiles at me and says, "Thank you."

I eat my omlet and bacon and when I'm done, I stretch and lay backwards on Jasper, and he leans down and kisses my cheek. He goes to kiss my cheek again and I turn my head so he gets my lips.

We pull away and he says, "You're adorable."

I say, "I was havin withdrawl symptoms."

He chuckles at me and so does Rose and Emmett. I turn to Rose and say, "What are we doing today before I need to go home?"