Chapter 22:

Brinley's POV:
Isabella left the house and took Jacob and Renesme with her. I guess they are playing in the snow far into the forest. I took mine in the bakyard and we are building snowmand and I bundled Angel up so she won't get cold. I also have Leah holding her and with the wolf genes and how hot they get it's best she holds her.

The kids built this one by themselves.

Jasper, Emmett, Rose, Seth, the kids, and I built this one

Jasper, Emmett, Rose, Seth, the kids, and I built this one. We wanted to be funny.

We took pictures with the snowman

We took pictures with the snowman. We then decided to go back inside and I grab my baby and hold her while Leah gets some hot chocolate with Seth, Elisabeth, and Jayden. Luna had a lot of fun eating the snow. I gave her some warm food and gave some to Angel and they eat and Bella comes in with her crew. Jacob says, "How ironic. You don't need dogs when you have us."

Rose says, "You are a mutt. Not that cute little angels who don't stink up everything wherever they go. No offence Leah and Seth."

They nod and grimace. I say, "She is my baby. Esme? We are vsiting the Denali's for a few days. Rose, call me if something happens."

Rose says, "Will do."

I say, "Bye, Everyone minus Bella and Jacob."

Bella mutters, "Bitch."

I zap her on her ass and everyone giggles. I say, "Did you finish your hot chocolate?"

They say, "Yes, Mommy/Mom."

I say, "Coats and shoes, then. Hug everyone bye that you want to."

Leah says, "Do you need a pet sitter?"

I say, "Nope. I don't trust someone here to not kill them to get back at me for no reason. Do you want to come along?"

Jacob says, "No."

I growl at him and so does Angel, "You aren't the boss of her. She can go wherever she wants to."

He says, "I'm her Alpha."

I say, "I can kill you. What's the difference?"

He gulps and says, "Nevermind. You can go."

Leah says, "I've always wanted to visit Alaska."