Chapter 25:

Brinley's POV:
We all head to the campsite and Bella apoligized to Renesme for saying she didn't want her or any child. I don't believe her, and I don't think Edward or Jasper did either. Renesme is wary of her, but is calling her mom again. The firepit is set up and my babies are at home with food and water and potty pads in a controlled area so it's less to clean up. Benjamin lights his fingers on fire and I smirk and light my entire being on fire. Benjamin's jaw drops and I laugh. I run to my house and get changed into this:

I run back to the woods and sit on Jasper's lap and kiss him

I run back to the woods and sit on Jasper's lap and kiss him. Jasper kiss me softly in return and we pour our love into it. I hear a cough and Kate says, "Fucking shut up, Isabella! They are having a moment! Just because Edward is divorcing your pathetic ass doesn't mean that you can ruin other people's moments of love."

Bella says, "He's not divorcing me and yes, I can. I don't want to see her be the whore she is in front of everybody."

I say, "Everyone wouldn't be here if you weren't stupid."

Bella gasps and says, "I'm not stupid. Renesme was just catching snowflakes."

I say, "If she wasn't jumping for them she wouldn't have seemed like an immortal child. Why would you blame your daughter for this? What kind of mother are you? Oh wait nevermind that question. You never wanted a child at least that's what you told your daughter. I defintitely didn't believe you when you asked for forgiveness. I don't think anyone did. I think Renesme just wanted to believe that you actually meant it. I know Edward didn't believe you because he can read Jasper's mind."

Bella says, "You bitch! Maybe I didn't mean it, okay! Just don't tell Renesme yet. I don't want her to hate me before we all die!"

I say, "Fine. But what happens when we don't die?"

She says, "She'll find out and hate me because you can't keep quiet."

I say, "Why do you hate her? She helped you get what you wanted, immortality."

Bella says, "I wanted it without my body being used and ripped apart and broken by a baby!"

I say laughing, "All I wanted was Jasper, but my world expanded to fit in those two amazing children of mine that are spitfires like me, but be quiet like Jasper. They were miracles that weren't thoght to be able to be created, Isabella. They are meant to be cherished and all those little moments when they are little because they are fleeting and you ruined the already too short childhood she has. If I were her I wouldn't call you mom. My mother cheated on my father and never even approved of my relationship with Jasper. My mother was a bitch and still you managed to be worse than her in less than a year."

Bella says, "So? I was never meant to be a mother. Just Edward's wife and mate."

Edward says, "You are my blood singer, not my mate. Jasper and Brinley are mates."

Bella says, "I don't fucking care about the whore's relationships!"

I freeze her entire body and we are transported in complete silence and Bella's making noises and I ask Kate, "Do you hear something?"

Kate says, "No. Do you Garrett?"

Garrett says, "No baby."

She kisses him and I say, "Awe. Everyone says that to me, I like saying it though."

Jasper chuckles and says, "Darlin' you're adorable. I love you so much."

My eyes tear up and I say, "I love you too, Jasper. So fucking much. Forever and Always."

Jasper leans in and kisses me. I smile and run my hands through his hair and he kisses me harder. We pull away and I'm breathless. I lay in his arms the entire night and let Benjamin tend to the fire. We all walk to the field before dawn and we stop and Renesme doesn't know what Bella said because she was asleep and I feel bad about it because she is hanging on to her. Jazz kisses the top of my head and says, "Stop worrying, Darlin'."

I kiss him and pull away. He smiles down at me and I smile at him. My kids are holding onto us and I hold them close to me because I am scared for them. I don't want them to die and I don't want to die and I will kill anyone before they touch Jasper or my kids.

Garrett says, "The red coats are coming! The red coats are coming!"

We all roll our eyes and see everyone file in and stop and Aro and Carlisle say some shit, but I wasn't listening and then he calls over Edward and Bella. They go over with Jaocb, Emmett, and Rose when he wants to meet Renesme. Aro also adds, "I want to meet Elisabeth, Jayden and their parents. Brinley and Jasper."

I walk with my kids up there and Edward walks back and I smile at Aro and say, "This is what you wanted, right."

I let him touch my hand and he sees everything. Aro looks scared and says, "You are definitely a force to be reckoned with."

I say, "Thank you!"

Caius says, "What do you mean, Aro?"

I back away from my children and let the lightning roam around my body and I say, "I can also light myself on fire. But I need a change of clothes for that."

Caius says, "That sounds fascinating. Can they both do that?"

I roll my eyes and say, "Nope. She does emotions and he has lightning. Can you kill Bella?"

Caius asks, "Why do you want that?"

I say, "Renesme, sweetie care to show him a miniscule amount of what you've seen?"

Renesme smiles and places her hand on his cheek and he looks pissed. Bella gulps and says, "You fucking slut. Can't do your own dirty work?"

I say, "Oh, I'll help and tell Renesme you didn't mean shit when you apologized to her."

Renesme starts to cry and I hug her close to me and rub her back. I ask, "You can see they aren't immortal. Can we go?"

Caius whispers so I can hear, "Will everyone leave before we kill her?"

I nod. I say, "When we leave, go with your father."

She nods and goes to her dad. She turns around and says, "Just know this mother, I hate you and I will always hate you. I already knew you didn't mean it, I heard the entire conversation last night and I saw Uncle Jasper's face when you apoligized. I also heard how you blamed me for Irina going to the Volturi. I knew Aunt Brinley would save us or do anything to help minimize the effects while you just pretended to be concerned to save your own ass."

I say, "Damn. I affect a lot of people with this sass. I'm the Queen of Sass and Attitude."

Bella frowns and charges at me and I yawn. I zap her ass to the floor and freeze her. I hear Alice come over and says, "I knew this decision, but I brought another witness to show you that they will be around forever, Brinley. This is Nahuel and his Aunt. Nahuel's mom had a one night stand kind of with a vampire while human and she died during birth and Nahuel gave his aunt immortality. That was 150 years ago and he's been out of the public eye and didn't draw attention to himself."

I cover my mouth and lean into Jasper and I shock him and he says, "Darlin' that hurts a lot."

I say, "Sorry, Jazz. I am so happy I thought it was a dream."

He says, "It's not, honey."

I hug my kids tightly but not enough to hurt them. I let go and hug Jasper. I see Edward hug his daughter.

Aro finally says, "We will not fight, but the informant will be killed for false information and Isabella will be for threatining mates. I will not stand for that. You all can leave."

Irina is killed and we are all sad for her and Kate and Tanya scream and try to fight but are blinded by the Amazonians. They settle down and the blindness is lifted and I pull off Bella's head after Demitri and Felix pull off her arms. Caius sets her on fire and everyone cheers. Everyone leaves including the Volturi and we all head home.