Chapter 8:

Brinley's POV:

3 months later: (May!)
Graduation time!!!!

I'm so excited. I got accepted to Seattle University to become a doctor. I've already started college a few months ago. I passed all of my afternoon classes and my morning classes so I have free period all day, so I stay in the library reading books and acing the material for college. I'm almost done with
my first semester and I have two weeks left of it. I have another month until the next one starts so vacay with Jazzy poo.

I hear a ding and Edweirdo texts me and says, 'Jazzy Poo?'

I say, 'Yes. Don't tell him. YET.'

He sends back a laughing/crying at the same time emoji. LOL.

I send back, 'LOL. You can't cry.'

Edward sends back quickly, 'I can certainly try.'

I say, 'You do that Edweirdo.'

He sends, 'Don't call me that Brinley.'

I leave him on read and I finish an essay given by the professor for English. It was on the Great Gatsby. The book was okay, I probably won't read it again. I submit the essay and then I work on the rest of my 21 credits I'm taking this semester. I have 18/21 credits totally completed with a 4.0 average. I have a lot more to take next semester and then I can go to medical school for a few years and do my residency and be a doctor like my dad and Carlisle. Jasper has free period in a few minutes. He comes up to me and sits down beside me on the floor. I ask, "Are you ready for graduation?"

Jasper says, "Yes. Because I'll get to spend it with you."

I blush and Jasper lifts my head and kisses me sweetly on my lips. He pulls away and says, "There is a surprise for you then anyway."

I say, "Oh, really?"

Fast forward 3 weeks:

We finally graduated and I'm going to dinner at the diner with my dad. We eat bacon cheeseburgers and fries. I then hop into my Jeep with my dad and I say, "Do you wanna go home?"

My dad says, "Yeah. That sounds good. Sleeping."

I say, "You do that, daddy. I'm going to go see Jasper."

He says, "Tell him I said hi."

I say, "I will. Bye dad."

He says while walking into the house, "Bye Sweetheart."

I drive over to the Cullens and when I get there its very quiet. I open the front door and everyone is smiling at me and they seem to be waiting for something. I fell I'm being lifted and I have a nice view of Jasper's ass. I hear, "Eww!"

I giggle at that statement. I see we are done running and When I'm put down I see a beautifully decorated table with a few candles surrounding it and twinkling lights in the trees.

I say, "Jasper, It's beautiful."

He smirks and says, "Not as beautiful as you, Darlin'."

I blush and he kisses me tenderly and I pull him as close as I can and I feel him doing the same. I run my fingers through his blonde hair and I pull on it a little bit which gets him to release a moan and he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and he pushes me against a tree. He kisses my neck while I'm trying to say, "Jasper, we can't on the tree"

He lays us down on the ground and rolls on top of me and he smirks. Our clothes come flying off and we just enjoy each others bodies in the moment. He attacks me with his passion and I do the same back to him. We don't stop until the sun goes down and I yawn. We put our clothes on and Jasper runs me back to his house and I text my dad saying I'm spending the night there. I go to Jasper's room to find something to change into and I rummage through the drawers and I take a picture of his magenta colored boxers. I laugh and so does Edward. I text him to not tell him I know about them yet.