Chapter 7: Kiss

"Where is she?" he asks as he lets his feet drag him wherever to look for you. With Namjoon and Jeongguk on either side of him, they continue to wander around the party. "Wasn't she with you earlier, hyung?"

"She ran to Ally as soon as we entered. I don't know, she just got lost in the crowd and Yoongi hyung and I couldn't keep an eye on her," he explains as he puts a hand on one guy's back and gently push him out of his way, "She's probably around here somewhere. I know she wouldn't leave without letting us know."

"Yes, she wouldn't do that," Jeongguk agrees, looking over at Taehyung who was starting to fidget with his fingers, probably starting to panic, "Chill out, hyung."

There he was again. The men knew that he'd start acting like that any second — paranoid, overthinking, panicking, thinking negatively about everything that surrounds the situation, and coming up in his mind with the worst outcome possible.

"S-She won't answer her phone. She's mad at me, doesn't want to talk to me," he stammers out to himself over the loud music, "And I can't see her anywhere. I don't know where she is. I don't fucking know where she is. How the fuck do you expect me to stay calm?"

"Y/N!"

Taehyung all looks over to where the loud call was coming from. The voice was nasally yet honey and loud, and it seemed to not be too far away.

Taehyung looks at the others before proceeding to walk towards where the voice came from. From a few steps away, he finally saw you.

You were clearly completely wasted, with your body leaning against the man who seem to be wearing a Tony Stark costume. He was holding you by the waist as you were practically shifting your weight to his form.

Taehyung stares at you, disappointed at himself, but thankful that you were still there — although you were, in fact, barely awake, at least he has gotten you back in his sight.

"Hey, hey, hey," Jeongguk is the first one to speak, taking your form from the man and swinging your arm over his shoulders and his other arm tight around your waist, "What the hell happened to you?"

You look at him with your eyes barely open. "I hate boys," you giggle drunkenly, "They–They're shit. They hurt me."

"I think you should probably get her home," the man says to Jeongguk, and it was only then that Taehyung finally remembers his familiar face, "Just get her to bed or anythi—"

"Hoseok?" Taehyung speaks out mindlessly, causing the man to look back at him.

Hoseok's eyes widen. "You're back?" he chuckles out in disbelief, "Actually, you know what? I would really like to chitchat, but uh, you should get Y/N to bed. She's so wasted."

"Just let her sleep here," Jeongguk turns to Taehyung, "You should, too. The road's dark and you did have a few glasses. You know where the guest rooms are, hyung." Jeongguk looks away, as if he was only going to force his next words out. "Take her there and let yourself rest too."

He looks around again — all these people, getting wasted and dancing their asses off, making out, and some only staying in one place as if they're only watching the others have fun, trying to stay sober.

"Seokjin hyung – h-he will be looking for us. I told him I'd be—"

Namjoon snorts, laughing, making the men turn their heads. "Taehyung, you're a grown fucking man," he states, tapping at Taehyung's shoulder, "You didn't go home for two years, so what's one night, right?"

Hoseok chuckles mindlessly.

Taehyung didn't funny,

so instead of making a fuss about it, he just said