Chapter 26: Craving (rawr)

(a/n: keep in mind that this is the same day that chap25 happened, just different times)

Alyzza scoots over to the side of the bed, covering her bare legs as she suddenly feels insecure about herself, seeing what the man is doing before her. She purses her lips as she watches Yoongi hurriedly putting his jeans on.

"Can you tell me what's going on?" She tries to laugh it off, but a big part of her is nervous over what he's going to say. "Why are you suddenly like this?"

Yoongi pays her a quick glance before going back to putting on his clothes. "What do you mean?" That may or may not be the stupidest thing to say, considering their situation, but what can he do? He's out of words.

"I mean what the fuck is going on, Yoongi? Why are you fucking walking out on me all of a sudden?"

He licks his lips at that, clenching his jaw as he looks over to her. "Nothing, Ally. Nothing's fucking going on."

"Then why are you acting like that?!" she shouts, taking him by surprise. He'd be lying if he says that he knows exactly what's going on, because like her, he doesn't have the slightest idea of what's really going on with him. "Yoongi, please talk to me."

Nothing, honestly. His mind always feels so occupied by a bunch of nothing. "I said it's nothing."

"Nothing?" she asks, hoping to intimidate the man even just a tad bit.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" she simply repeats again, earning a glare from Yoongi. There's obviously something. It can't be just nothing. "If there's nothing, then get back in bed with me."

The man swallows harshly at that. "You're never giving up, aren't you? You are fucking insane, Ally."

"This is about us, isn't it?" she says, which may have precisely been his problem. She reads through him easily, effortlessly, much like how Taehyung can read through you. She knows what's bothering him in spite of the fact that Yoongi, himself, doesn't even know what exactly his problem is.

She was right. Maybe the fact that their relationship doesn't have a label is what bothers him. Maybe it's not. Heck, he's not even sure if he has feelings for the woman.

Alyzza squints her eyes, knowing that what she said was on point. "Labels don't matter to us, right? You said that befo-"

"To you, Ally," Yoongi utters out vigorously. "If that's what you think, then think it. Don't fucking drag me into your messed up mind."

Her eyes widen at that, head backing up a little. She's beyond shocked that Yoongi can actually let out those words. It hurt her, but she wasn't going to cry because of it. It's nothing she hasn't heard before - just not from him.

"Why would you say that?" she lets out softly, her voice almost whispering.

She doesn't know what's going on in or what's fucking happening with Yoongi's mind, but she's pretty sure it's just fucked up as hers. She hates how he suddenly talks to her that way like he had the right.