⚠️Nine⚠️

(Unedited to lazy :P this is 18+ btw)

"Alpha... I-it hurts..." a soft whine came through the phone, the young omegas voice was soothing with the slight deep ness yet also high pitched tones along with a cute kiwi accent.
"B-baby boy y-you know I can't help you? We can't even do this... y-you arnt able to consent..." he let out a groan the male seemed like he was going through a small heat which made the alpha get horny picturing the boy on his knees rubbing hi-
"Don't think like that!" He thought to himself before growling hearing his wolf speak again.
"Want to see omega.... feel omegas heat..." his wolf howled in his head, Yoonjae knew better to not listen, he didn't wanna break the law. . .
"D-Daddy... I'm 17... I-it's not illegal... I-I'm almost 18!" The boy whimpered lightly, he was horny and the simple fact that Yoonjae felt guilty he didnt wanna use the boy, make yuki feel disgusted in himself for talking dirty to a random alpha online but his body wanted it, he could feel his cock hardenening at the small whines...
"Fuck it" he thought to himself before getting off his computer chair and going to his bed laying down placing his phone beside him, Yoonjae's black ears twitching violently at the soft moans coming from a whinny yuki.
"Daddy is going to have to punish his puppy tonight isn't he? For being such a little slut calling alpha on the phone and begging for his cock." Yoonjae grinned slightly hearing yuki pant into the phone he swiftly moved his hands down to his jeans and unzipped them forcing them down to his ankles then kicking them off, palming his growing cock through his boxers.
"D-Daddy... puppy wants you... so badly.." yuki hissed, yuki was laying on his bed in nothing but a over sized hoodie he loved to wear and a collar. his hand in his bed sheets pressing against his own bare cock, rubbing a finger on his tip letting out cracked moans of pleasure wanting to grip his length and just begin jerking off so he did.
"Hmm is my slutty pup touching himself when daddy didn't say he could?looks like daddy has to give pup a punishment... Pup I want you to lay in doggy position and put your pillow against your cock, then press your face into the bed like a good slut... nothing eles or I'll punish you even more" Yoonjae said his voice getting deeper as it filled with lust, he could just picture the omega getting all hot and flustered his tail wagging from excitement of being filled by a real alpha...
He yanked his top off his hand travelling down his well defined abs and pecs that looked so smooth and all around pale colour, Yoonjae then pulled down his boxers making sure that his tail got out first so he didn't yank on it, like he wanted to do to yuki.
"D-done Daddy..." he whimpered His legs were on each side of the pillow his cock pressed firmly into it the little space between the folded in half pillow, his hoodie gently riding up and over his butt which was nice and plump leaking slick from his ass that dribbled down his thighs, along with his tail that was wagging because of the extreme amount of pleasure he was going to be feeling.
"Pup... I want you to begin rutting into the pillow with your little omega dick well thinking about how badly alpha would have to stretch you out to fit his knot in you" he grinned evilly he grabbed his hard nine inch cock and began rubbing it softly to start off, his mind imagining how tight the omega would be around his large girth taking all of it for the first time.
Yoonjae let out a loud growl to show the omega that he was enjoying the situation and the images his mind was thinking of.
"Pup, DONT stop..." Yoonjae groaned loudly his mind being clouded by lust
"I want you to remove a hand and begin sucking on each and everyone of your fingers... make sure they are nice and wet for me" He growled loudly afterwards letting another string of moans come out as he pushed his hips into his own hand thinking his hand was yukis asshole.
"Daddy... I-I'm scared I-I've never put anything up there...." yuki said embarrassed as he had stopped moving but heard a large growl in reply
"Puppy.. I didn't say stop did I... how are you going to take my dick if you can't even take a finger... I want to hear you pushing them in NOW... or we can stop... and I'll leave you here" he said, showing he couldn't care less even though he was leaking pre cum badly, his head was vibrant and red, his shaft was veiny and throbbing he wanted so badly to continue and if he had a choice he would punish the omega for not listening to him, but they were not mated and he didn't wanna make him uncomfortable.
"N-No DADDY! PLEASE I-I wanna do it!" A huge whimper could be heard, Yoonjae smirks returning as he pressed his thumb against his own slit groaning at the pleasure.
"Do it then... show daddy you want to take his cock..."
"Y-yes Daddy..." yuki breathed heavily as he stopped his rutting and pulled his fingers that were coated in siliva out of his mouth... a small and scared whimper came from his lips as he trailed his hand behind him, slowly he pressed one finger against his tight pink hole and began to push it in, he let out a muffled cry at the odd feeling the slick and siliva did make it almost get sucked inside though.
"Keep going pup... I wanna hear you more" Yoonjae said shakily as he jerked himself off hard, placing his phone down he used one hand to jerk the top now and the other worked his base where the Knott was.
"O-okay" He said before pushing in another finger groaning he could officially feel the stretch, it wasn't hugely painful just uncomfortable in some way, yuki used his extensive porn knowledge and if he was right he began to try and scissor himself hissing at the sudden stimulation he could feel.
"That's it pup, so good for alpha...your my little cock warmer arnt you" Yoonjae growled out loud slamming his hips up hard and into his hand desperate for friction.
"Mmhh baby... I-I would have to use your tail as a balancer to keep you on me" Yoonjae groans again
Yuki took a huge step and shoved two more fingers in, he hissed as tears began falling down his face, it wasn't a nice feeling for the first time, he tried to relax and slow down but he wanted to please his alpha, he continued stretching himself sobs echoing and in all honesty it turned the alpha on even more..
"Is the slutty puppy crying trying to take daddies cock? Is he not used to it? Fuck... I'm going to have to have to fuck you all day, make you have tears running down your face... you will be so full of cum it will be flowing out of you then you can cry when you beg me to fuck it back into you" Yoonjae moaned loudly his hips beginning to get sloppy his knot swelling,
"Please! P-please want alphas cum!" He cried out yukis fingers slamming into his leaking and abused hole sudden squeals coming from him as he touched his prostate it felt like euphoria.
"Pup.. alphas going to fill you with his pups and your going to be my little cum dump" he groaned loudly suddenly shooting his load all over his chest, rough growls coming from deep in his chest making yuki whine fucking himself right in the prostate hearing his alpha say such dirty words made him weak as he came into the fold of his pillow suddenly collapsing harshly into his bed small pants and heavy breathing could be heard before the other end went silent yuki had passed out cold he was so tired from that.
Yoonjae sighed slamming his head back his knot was still large and he needed to finish it off looking at the time.
"Fuck that was a hour?" He sighed trying to either calm down or finish his cock off.
"Goodnight my sweet omega... you did so well daddy's proud of you... daddy can't wait to meet his baby boi one day..." Yoonjae smiles lightly before ending the phone call so he could sleep properly and not wake up in a panic....
"Heh... my omega..."
"Mate..." his wolf growled even though it was just out of  being horny his wolf wishing the he actually had an omega to breed.
"Shut up and sleep" he chuckled to himself....