Seventeen

(Third person POV)
(Badly edited or attempted)

"WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE TO THE AIRPORT YOU DUMB BITCH" Yuna yelled throwing her stuff into the back of yuki's mothers red car that was going to be taking them to the airport.
"YOU'RE SO MEAN! IT WASNT ON PURPOSE!" Yuki yelled back at the girl with a Whiney tone, grabbing his suitcase and dragging it out the door.
"HELP ME YOU GIANT" yuki yelled at yuna who was just standing there waiting for the single boy, well another girl relaxed in the car with Yukis mother.
"Bitch Your taller than me!" She said shaking her head.
"Hey! I never said I wasn't a giant either" he chuckled throwing his pink Suitcase in the back of the car his tail was wagging with excitement, in a few hours he would get to meet Yoonjae! He has been looking forward to this since last month when he found out about going.
"Kitaro why are you so quiet?" Yuki asked before pushing yuna out of the way to get into the car, only to be shoved into the car door by yuna.
"Hey dog I said don't push me I will kick yo ass so far that you won't need to fly to Australia" yuna said sternly getting in after yuki.
The car was full to the brim with luggage since they were going to be there for a week, they all had gone out on a shopping spree for new clothes and shoes so the car had two large suitcases for each teenager.
Yuki was turning 18 in Australia well the two girls he was traveling with were  his best friends Kitaro and Yuna who had turned 18 last month, it was good timing it meant they could all go out and party on yukis birthday and drink together but in yukis mind all he wanted to do was meet Yoonjae.
"Okay everyone strapped in?" Yukis mother asked turning around, Yuki letting out a little whine as he pulled his tail out from underneath yuna, his ears falling flat at the pain he was in.
"We might come back with one less passenger..." Yuki said glaring at yuna
"Yeah probably, Yuki will end up on a different flight somehow cause he's dumb" yuna smirked.
Kitaro began laughing lightly at what yuna had said and even yukis mother was giggling.
"IM NOT DUMB! JUST DRIVE THE STUPID CAR" He whined out loud as he huffed letting a small growl out before muttering
"At least I'm not a dumb cat or koala hybrid..." and before he could finish he squealed being lightly punched by both girls in the back of the car.
"yeah you are a fox but this cat hybrid has claws" Kitaro said showing Yuki her hand, her nails began to change into long cat like claws.
"And this fox can bit your head off." He growled showing his canine like teeth that had shifted and become extremely sharp. The cat backed down and they both went back to there normal body parts.
The car began moving and reversing out of the long driveway, the car was smooth and comfortable so as it traveled along the road it was a peaceful journey and everyone kept to themselves, Yuna played games on her phones, Kitaro was studying for college and Yuki was listening to music on his phone em between texting Yoonjae.

Puppy🍑🍆💓:
I'm on my way to the airport now!!!!!🥳😤🥺

Daddy🍆💖:
I can't wait to meet my pup! Is anyone picking you up from the airport?

Puppy🍑🍆💓:
Maybe? I think so? I'll have to ask... give me a second!

"Mom? Are we getting picked up from the airport by auntie And uncle?" Yuki pulled out one of his headphone to ask his mother, she was going to tell them everything they needed to know about what was going to happen.
"Ahh yes, yuna and Kitaro listen up I'm about to tell you all of you need to know about what's going to happen when you get off the plane." Yukis mother said well turning down the car radio and checking in the review mirror to make sure all of them were focused.
"I know you are all adults now but you are still children since you haven't been in the real world yet." She commented
"Yukis uncle will be coming to get you from the airport, he won't be there when you arrive at 11:00am so lucky for you there is a mall close by that you are allowed to look at! But you must stay together, he will arrive there at around 2:00pm so make sure your waiting in the airport entrance"
Yuki began zoning out texting Yoonjae again after he got the information he needed.

Puppy🍑🍆💓:
We get picked up at 2:00pm but we arrive at 11:00 am my mom said we are allowed to go the mall close to Sydney airport?  Maybe you could show us around unless you plan on kidnapping us... then don't
Jk still don't kidnapp us please :-:

Daddy🍆💖:
Wow okay haha... don't worry look I'll bring my friends along so you know I'm not weirdo which I'm not, we can all go shopping or smthing? Sound fun?

Puppy🍑🍆💓:
Uwu yesss!?!?🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️

"YUKI!" His mother yelled before sighing
"Don't worry I got this" yuna said before grabbing Yukis fox ear on his head and yanking it
"OWE OWE OWE WHAT!?" He cried as he rubbed his black fox ear that hurt now Well the other ear twitched softly due to the pain.
"Why do you dye your ears they look cuter natural... same goes for you tail?" Kitaro asked
"Because it looks natural... since my hair is naturally a dark blacky brown... my hybrid side is a snow white it looks weird" he pouted feeling a little insecure
"Wel—" yuna went to speak but was cut off
"KIDS LISTEN!" Yukis mother yelled at them all like they were soldiers going off to war.
"As I was saying, since yukis auntie and uncle live in a apartment, we rented one across the hall since theirs was to small for three teenagers, it has three bedrooms, one single bed bedroom, one double bed bedroom and one master bedroom a small kitchen that connects to the mini lounge and bathroom/laundry room, your uncle worked out a deal with the building owner so it's fine.
You are free to go where ever you want but your auntie and uncle have given you a curfew of 12am if you arnt back they will call the police and report you as missing" she said sternly so they knew it was serious.
"Be safe okay? Yuki your lucky to be going there on your own, and yuna and Kitaro your lucky your parents allowed you to go at all... Kitaro as the eldest you are in charge if any issues come up" yukis mother stated before slowing down
"We are at the airport now" she said parking he car in the huge car park.
"Lets get you guys checked in..."