Twenty-One

(This chapter Involves a few time skips)
Unedited! I'm sorry :(

Yoonjae pouted as he looked at the omega with sad eyes moving closer, the omega was holding a stuffed big stuffed bunny that yoonjae had won for him.
Yuki only smiled back and giggled.
"Yoonjae I'll see you tomorrow? We can hang out more, we have to go nowwww" yuki smiled as Yoonjae only sighed nodding slowly as he didn't wanna have to watch the omega leave along with his friends.
It had seemed that yuna and Soojin were actually sad to be parting ways they had gotten extremely close over this short three hour period and same goes for minjoon and kitaro, even though they were both really quiet they both bonded a lot.
"I'll miss you..." he pouted as he looked at the omega before gently leaning in and pressing his lips against yukis, which shocked yuki he wasn't expecting it? Was he angry or worried he didn't know he just kissed back softly.
Kitaro casually pulled her phone out and snapped a picture with the flash on before squealing.
"WHYYYYY" Yuki fried as he was now bright red he held the bunny tighter as he didn't look up at Yoonjae anymore he was to shy to.
"Don't worry pup... it just shows that we care." Yoonjae said he felt electricity when they kissed, almost like he had been hit with a huge jolt of pleasure so much so his tail was wagging.
"B-bye alpha" he said before dragging his suitcase off his friends trailing behind.
"Friends don't kiss" minjoon casually said before pulling out his phone and putting headphones in.
"Let's just go back to the apartment..." Yoonjae said a little bit sad his omega had left he wished they could spend the whole day together, but I guess fate had other plans.

"Yuki why are you crying again?" Kitaro asked sadly as she had noticed as soon as he walked away he almost burst into a river of tears and sobs.
"B-because.... i-it feels ... to good to ... b-be ... true..." he whined as he was struggling to believe this was happening, how can a simple omega get a alpha like him, the stuff they did felt like he was living a dream meeting the alpha, being treated as if they were together when they were not...
You only hear about stuff like this in Wattpad story's.
"Yuki just be happy wel you can" Kitaro shrugged as she was a little I'm happy with the situation of how tiki was feeling he didn't deserve to feel this way...
"There is my uncle!" He said a little whine as he began walking closer his uncle smiling and holding his arms out hugging the boy tightly.
"YUKI" He said with a smile before turning and looking at yukis friends with smile also it was warm and kind.
"You must be kitaro and you must be Yuna! I'm glad to meet you! I'm yukis uncle  you can just call me Haru. Come on let's go to the car and you can tell me all about your trip." He said grabbing yukis two suitcases and yuki grabbed one of kitaros.
"Hey why do I get no help?" Yuna whined
"Cause your stone cold" yuki chuckled before continuing his walk towards his uncles car everyone chuckling...

——————————(Time Skip)——————————

Yuki arrived at his apartment that was directly across from his uncle and aunties, his uncle was still smiling brightly he loved his nepheW so much and it made him happy his brother in law let him come and stay with them.
"Have you been practicing your Japanese?" Yukis uncle asked as he grinned
"Not really... I've just been learning Korean right now" he pouted before his uncle unlocked the door showing them a very cute apartment that was the perfect size for them.

 I've just been learning Korean right now" he pouted before his uncle unlocked the door showing them a very cute apartment that was the perfect size for them